Hackers For Dayz

weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
edited June 2017 in Bug Reports
Pathetic...

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    How many times have you threatened to quit on this forum???  Quit already, tired of you saying it!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ShotdownShotdown Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Bye
    My question is dafuq did you think you were going to win with 0 points and 250 gold 
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    His point is the top club has 192 million points.

My question is dafuq did you think you were going to win with 0 points and 250 gold 

• weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited June 2017
    this is a club holder acct, never actually play on it if...which makes the problem even worse, since this holder acct is bronze 1 sitting by itself in a bronze club. Oh and the #1 club now has 500 mil.
  • doublebarreldoublebarrel Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I'm more surprised that there's a group of transsexual tappers
    weBUGyou said:
    this is a club holder acct, never actually play on it if you must know...which makes the problem even worse, since this holder acct is bronze 1 sitting by itself in a bronze club. Oh and the #1 club now has 500 mil.

Have a tissue snowflake
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Holy shit! How in the world can a team score 500+ million points in a tournament? I'm not sure about all the logistics but it seems that time wise you wouldn't be able to buy enough energy to play enough games as a club to score that high. I play as many games possible without buying energy refills and there's no way in hell that I could earn 20 million points! 
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Each member would have to score 25,000,000 points each in order to have 500 million points.
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Yes and you can do that easy with gold built up.
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    At win 26, I run into diamond level teams that are 25k+ higher than me in team points. That's the game's way of saying F-YOU!
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    agreed. I'm running into teams 30 to 40% higher than me as well. I'm sure glad they made a team strength in 2017, that way they know how to ensure you never win at lower levels and when you level up it even worse until you reach max diamond.