I got screwed this weekend.

One7seventeenOne7seventeen Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I placed 17th. I took a picture of it at 12:01am. You can clearly see the event is over and my reward can be collected yet 5 minutes later after taking a piss I go to collect and somehow I'm 18th and a guy who wasn't even in the top 20 shot up to 149370. I contacted GLU and they said some bullshit about after an event has ended places may change because scores are being processed. I say bullshit to that because I've been playing taps baseball since January and I've never moved rankings after the event was over.

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The truth is Glu doesn't know what happened, and doesn't care enough to figure it out. The Customer Service team isn't going to contact developers and have them look in the code to figure it out... because they are busy working on the next Kardashian game... or some crap nobody cares about.

Welcome to Tap Sports Baseball 2017!
  • One7seventeenOne7seventeen Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Oh and look at this. This is a picture I took 6 minutes after the event had ended and brett12345 is 17 now? I think these people hacked my position honestly. 
  • stanvangrundystanvangrundy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Why didn't you hit collect immediately when it explicitly says rankings can change
    It doesn't say anywhere that rankings can change. The GLU support team told me that rankings could change after the fact. But yes my cousin and I both said if I woulda hiT collect immediately I would have gotten 17th. But since I've never seen this happen I shouldn't have to worry about my rankings changing. It's complete bull shit.
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    GLU is trash I don't need to see their dumb FAQ
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I don't disagree with you about the company, you just mentioned "it doesn't say anywhere" when it actually does.