can you please fix the matchmaking

rez667rez667 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Yeah.. I lost -.- but seriously. Wtf?

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    That doesn't look like anything I've ever seen.  First of all, I'm shocked that a team with 61K strength has a 4 star as his best player.  Seems unlikely.  Secondly, your team strength is really low, so I assume you will often be overmatched.  Third, I've never seen a spread that large in any matchup I've ever had.  Something went wrong.  I assume it was a one-off thing, right? 
  • bmmbmm Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    That's 613K hahahah
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    That's not 61k it's 613,349.   In the beta version and even a little after people were manipulating player stats that's what happened the team would be jailed just block them and move on.  
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Send that screen shot to customer service in the game. That is a hacker team.
  • rez667rez667 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    That doesn't look like anything I've ever seen.  First of all, I'm shocked that a team with 61K strength has a 4 star as his best player.  Seems unlikely.  Secondly, your team strength is really low, so I assume you will often be overmatched.  Third, I've never seen a spread that large in any matchup I've ever had.  Something went wrong.  I assume it was a one-off thing, right? 
    Yeah, it only happened once.. I was bronze and I bought my team was good for bronze -.- I'll send it to support so they can look into it
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @rez667 You gotta love your opponent's team name, though. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    rez667 said:
    Metsicans said:
    Yeah, it only happened once.. I was bronze and I bought my team was good for bronze -.- I'll send it to support so they can look into it

Your team strength is probably fine for bronze, although I'm surprised you haven't latched on to a 5 star yet.  I didn't catch that the opponent's strength was 613K, not 61K.  Too funny.  Definite hacker.  As someone else said, they must have hacked the game so that Jake Lamb's slash lines are Hit 1000, Power 1000, Speed 1000, or something similarly ridiculous. 
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    That team is jailed. Its come up more than a few times. Like madogmagee said, block it and move on.