Bronze and silver reward boxes suck

bigsilleybigsilley Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
had my club finished in 11th instead of 7th I would have received a better prize because my bronze reward box had 25k in it. Had I finished in 11th I would have been guaranteed 50k...franchise coins and cash aren't worth it. I'd be happy with a variety of gold options or a few extra #1 picks.

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The rewards in generally are garbage in 2017 compared to 2016. With MLB on board now, GLU is pushing harder than ever for people to buy gold, while giving virtually nothing back in mystery boxes, event rewards, etc. Even the draft pick gold buys are the same players over and over.

Pay attention to the FA list... notice how many of the 1,600 gold players are guys that you happen to have. That isn't on accident......
  • fredochinifredochini Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I received a new low. I played a silver tourney for $8000 and my reward was $1500.
    Wait until you get to gold level... where tournaments cost $10,000, and you almost ALWAYS get $4,000 reward boxes. Out of the 1000s of gold boxes I've gotten from the tourney rewards.. 99.99% of them are 4k. I have received 6k a few times, and just once got 2 ice packs. The rest... ALL... ALL... ALL 4k rewards.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    At platinum the cost of a tourney is 20K, and the prize is usually 12.5k.  I think I got 15k once; once I got 4 energy drinks.  So it doesn't get any better.
    Tourney play is just a loss of cash honestly. All it does it hurt a team... with the carrot they dangle being a weekend reward if your club finished high enough. If not... you just wasted a TON of cash that could have went to upgrades.