Ballpark level up bonus not received

samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
I leveled up my ballpark today and the game said I was to receive a 400 gold bonus. I did not receive it.

Comments

• scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    The same thing happened to me yesterday @blueleopard is there someone at GLU I can contact?
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    The ballpark is a 1 time bonus of 400 gold. You only get that when you first purchase it.
    The ballpark is a 1 time bonus of 400 gold. You only get that when you first purchase it.
    Be that as it may, it still popped up a message that I was awarded an additional 400 for leveling up. GLU should either pay the reward or not say it. 
    I will make sure to take a screen shot when I manage to spend the 20k to get to the next level. It should be a while. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I was not expecting it but that pop up unquestionably said 400 gold bonus when I leveled it up.
    Mine was pretty clear as well. I emailed GLU from their website to ask about it. They told me to submit it through an "in-game" report, which I did. Then I got an email from them complaining I submitted it twice and they were closing the email case. I still haven't heard back from my "in-game" issue...holding my breath. 
  • One7seventeenOne7seventeen Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It won't matter if you screen shot it. They will not give you anything.
    True. I got a generic "we are forwarding to developers message". No indication if they will give me my reward or not.
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    That's the same message I got when Juan from Customer Service then told me that since I had more than 400 gold in my account, I MUST have gotten my 400 gold reward. Ticket closed.
    I finally asked him point blank if that means I am not getting my reward. They said I wasn't...shocking. :smile: