Videos won't load

kevingonnalosekevingonnalose Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
Anytime I try to watch an ad, be it for gold or for an extra boost before a game, the video always takes at least 30 seconds to load.  Sometimes it won't load at all after a minute or so and I have to force quit the app.  I have terrific internet speed, so it is on Glu's end.  Please fix this, it is extremely annoying.

Comments

• biz808biz808 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I had the same problem.
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Me too
  • Deputy276Deputy276 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I suspect there is a limit to how many videos you can watch in a day. For a while I was getting the "boost" video before a game every time. Then it suddenly stopped. GLU is a business and they don't make $$$ giving gold away for free. So they want you to buy gold to get the benefits.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I suspect there is a limit to how many videos you can watch in a day. For a while I was getting the "boost" video before a game every time. Then it suddenly stopped. GLU is a business and they don't make $$$ giving gold away for free. So they want you to buy gold to get the benefits.
     Flag  Quote 

Don't kid yourself deputy 276 glu makes money hand over fist with us watching videos... advertising dollars.... I am sure they more money that way than of us purchasing gold...think of all the pop ads and ads we can watch for boosts and an extra crack at the legendary epic moments. You throw in the offers these greedy sob's are rolling in the dough.