Ratings

Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
Its probly just me, but there doesnt seem to be much differance once a players hit or power rating gets past 100. I have trea turner at 145 98 145. He doesnt hit any better than he did at 110 88. Also, ive had franchise players with 170ish at hit and power and they dont do any bettet than guys with ratings in the 90's. If anything theyre worse. Is it just me?

Comments

• Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    I geuss its just me.
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I'm with you on this issue. I've also seen little to no improvement in leveling players. I've got platinum level 5 players with rating 124/102/88 that perform worse than players gold level 5 with 84/70/65 ratings. This combined with being locked out completely has me on the verge of demanding some sort of refund of the $100+ real money I've spent
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Better go to ITunes or the Google Play Store... that is the only place you can get a refund.

I'm with you on this issue. I've also seen little to no improvement in leveling players. I've got platinum level 5 players with rating 124/102/88 that perform worse than players gold level 5 with 84/70/65 ratings. This combined with being locked out completely has me on the verge of demanding some sort of refund of the $100+ real money I've spent