Aaron Judge numbers?

UnderdogsUnderdogs Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 35 Posts
Does anyone have the arm, control, stf numbers for gold Aaron Judge? Not a special (franchise, prime, etc.), just regular Aaron Judge. Got silver Aaron Judge from a draft (and his numbers suck) and wondering if it's worth upgrading him to gold. Thanks!

Comments

• UnderdogsUnderdogs Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 35 Posts
    I meant hit, power, speed... lol
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    underdogs said:
    Does anyone have the arm, control, stf numbers for gold Aaron Judge? Not a special (franchise, prime, etc.), just regular Aaron Judge. Got silver Aaron Judge from a draft (and his numbers suck) and wondering if it's worth upgrading him to gold. Thanks!
    Generally speaking, nobody under 4 stars should be leveled. As your team gets better, you will eventually narrow that list to 4.5/5 star players. Short answer, don't waste your resources on Judge.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • slab0meatslab0meat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    DFBB said:
    underdogs said:
    Generally speaking, nobody under 4 stars should be leveled. As your team gets better, you will eventually narrow that list to 4.5/5 star players. Short answer, don't waste your resources on Judge.

While I generally agree, early on I leveled up Prado to level 6 gold, and he's 3-star.. he had a good starting hit #.

At one point, I took him out as I got "better" players on my team.  I ended up putting him back in on a mostly 4 1/2-5 star team and he's got the highest batting average, still.

• MAGATRUMPFTWMAGATRUMPFTW Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I just got the Judge a few days ago.  I've upgraded him slightly, but his numbers right now are Overall: 205 Ht: 192 Pwr:244 Spd:122
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Give me a stud pitcher over a stud hitter in this game any day of the week. The game is SP slanted.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I just got the Judge a few days ago.  I've upgraded him slightly, but his numbers right now are Overall: 205 Ht: 192 Pwr:244 Spd:122
    You got the potm Judge. OP is referring to regular '2 star' Judge. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    205 overall isn't 2* numbers.