Tourney Payout

qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
I find it pretty silly how these tournaments cost 10k to enter and then your gold box reward is a whopping 4K...

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I like how they dangle a 5* player in there as a possible reward... like Mookie Betts. I Betts (see what I did there) that not a single person in the world has won him from that reward box. It's like finding Boardwalk in the McDonald's Monopoly game.
  • qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Exactly....I've won a ton of these and ALWAYS get just the 4K 'reward'.
    My club forces us to play... otherwise I wouldn't bother wasting the in-game cash. I could put these to better use by buying upgrades... rather than wasting 10k per tourney at the gold level... just to win 4k... which puts me at a loss of 6k... IF I win. I just lost the first game of my first tourney, using my ace and the hitting boost video. Thanks for nothing.
  • NostradamusCDSNostradamusCDS Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Yeah tourney rewards are trash. 8K to enter in silver. Silver box= 1800 cash usually. Easy decision to just save the cash for a better use.
  • smholmesma1smholmesma1 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Cost me 20K as a platinum no way near the payout even if I win.
    All you do in these tourney's is waste cash in the hopes of beating hacker clubs
  • DecaturStaleyDecaturStaley Member 3 Posts
    Tournament is the worst event. The reward boxes give horrible payouts and winning the tournaments aren't a cakewalk. I played them when I was bronze level but at gold level it's not worth burning thru your cash. Especially when you're still trying to buy team boosts. 
  • newfnewf Member 35 Posts
    I agree with y’all. Minimum prize for winning should start at cost to enter!!