EFF GLU AND TSB2017!! Revolutionize and boycott!!

jeffdockinsjeffdockins Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
AS I READ THROUGH THESE BOARDS I SEE THAT THIS COMPANY HAS ZERO FOLLOW THRU AND CARES LITTLE FOR PAYING CUSTOMERS.    I have been told that I would get a refund but have not received anything!!! I'm going on a month now.   I am spreading ge word through Facebook and now here to raise awareness to the complete disregard and care to customers.   I've put a lot of money into the game and the glu team knew about bugs and fixed them. However the reimbursement I was promised still has not come.  The only answer i was given was that network speed affected my reimbursement.   Total bs.   If ppl will ban together and give negative reviews on their fb, app stores, and everywhere else we'd be in a great position to demand change!

Comments

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    GLU doesnt give refunds. Must be done through iTunes or Google
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    And... nobody is going to boycott TSB 2017. Your complaints go unheard by Glu... and uncared for by players of the game.
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    And... nobody is going to boycott TSB 2017. Your complaints go unheard by Glu... and uncared for by players of the game.

This is not entirely true...while there may not be a formal boycott, a large number of players have quit. Glu screwed up this year.
    And those who quit were replaced by the new players. Trust me... this is as useless as those idiots on social media who tell you not to buy gas on Tuesday to cripple the oil industry. You'll just buy gas on Wednesday, and they know it!
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Yeah, and let's not forget that we bug you threatens to quit weekly!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I grew tired of '17 and walked away from it.  I lost and improved and lost and improved until i got sick of the routine and went with what i know.   A competitive 2016 squad that i know how to get consecutive wins.  

I havent boycotted Glu.  But i have boycotted 2017.   Im in the revolution.  Who's with me?
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    What's being done to fix the issues? I'm a fan of the game but when you spend $100 or of real money you want to feel safe that the game will work. Invalid email issues are absurd considering that you have 10 emails confirming purchases and to activate your email. Being a seasoned pro status I'm truly hoping that I too, do not get shafted by the company.
    Nothing... Glu doesn't care. If you leave, there are 10 new customers just waiting to spend their money. And... if they leave... there are 10 more behind them. Glu knows this... which is why they do little to nothing to fix the game.