Derby locked

23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
Something is wrong with derby. Winnings well over the amount needed to unlock 5k derby. Now it shows 1000 open. Needs fixed.

Comments

• DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yep, no idea what the deal is but this move really has me pissed off. Plenty of people complain about money grabbing tactics etc and it is what it is...but if the derby is being curbed now for that reason then that's just ridiculous. Fingers crossed it was just the result of some bugs and its back up asap
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Yep, no idea what the deal is but this move really has me pissed off. Plenty of people complain about money grabbing tactics etc and it is what it is...but if the derby is being curbed now for that reason then that's just ridiculous. Fingers crossed it was just the result of some bugs and its back up asap
    Thats what I was thinking
  • Tsjames45Tsjames45 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hell yeah tell them mother F'ers
  • scrantonscranton Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Derby locked out again...looks like permanently for the game
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Let's get derby back please.
  • BeleevlandBeleevland Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Batti said:
    Let's get derby back please.
    If you spent any money on this game this year for gold to try and better your sluggers request a refund from apple in your itunes store or google for all the money you spent. I did this explaining that I spent money to buy/increase stats of sluggers to be able to hang in the 2k/5k gold level battles, and now they took away all the HR derby levels except 100 gold. 
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Yes makes sense. You pay money to better your team and then they take away the ability to play the game you specifically spent money on.