Options

Players demoted for no reason '17

swobodamsswobodams Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Drafted Mitch Moreland from a first round pick and he was a max tier of platinum. A few days ago he shows up as a free agent. I'm thinking, 'this is great. I can dupe him right here.' Completely wishful thinking because after I buy his free agent his max tier went down to gold and customer service says, 'that's the way it is.' What kind of bs is this where players get demoted for no reason?

Comments

• Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Welcome to Glu and their "customer service".
  • Options
    swobodamsswobodams Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Welcome to Glu and their "customer service".
    Looking through the forum, it appears I'm not the only one to get the 'too bad, so sad' treatment from cs. 
  • Options
    No... when I leveled up from Silver to Gold, and didn't get my 400 gold reward... I was told by CS that since I had more than 400 gold right now, I MUST have got the gold. Ticket closed... which is another way of saying "F-You!"
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    No... when I leveled up from Silver to Gold, and didn't get my 400 gold reward... I was told by CS that since I had more than 400 gold right now, I MUST have got the gold. Ticket closed... which is another way of saying "F-You!"

I've got a good one.  I wasn't receiving club leveling rewards, so I opened a ticket.  They initially gifted me the rewards I had missed, but didn't fix the problem.  Naturally, it happened again, and again, and again.  I opened another ticket.  After a few weeks, they said the issue was with the developer, and to please be patient.  A few days passed, and then I got a message saying that my ticket was closed because I hadn't responded to the last message (the one asking me to be patient).  Classic Glu support.

• Options
    The truth is that Glu is outsourcing their CS to some center in some other country.... and Juan doesn't know why the problem is happening... doesn't care why the problem is happening... BUT... must maintain a certain time-open limit on his tickets for quota reasons. SO... he answers with random and retarded answers, then closes the ticket to make sure he meets his numbers.
  • Options
    newhallboxernewhallboxer Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I've opened several tickets and received answers from someone named "Michy"  Totally off target and stupid answers. One ticket was that my division wins were not adding up; Michy said----- you have to play 9 innings to get a complete game------ If you read their responses its clear that some random idiot is just copying and pasting content from their web site rules. And to tell them their answer is totally irrelevant is a 10 day turn around.......so WTF!!
    just play and have fun :wink:
  • Options
    caneyebuscaneyebus Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    This happened to me when I went from bronze to silver. I was surprised as all hell when they gave me the gold. It seems like it is hit or miss with them sometimes.