Suggestions and Feedback

RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
Do you have a suggestion for the game, or do you want to provide some feedback? Please do so here!
Prev13

Comments

• JabroniMcstevenJabroniMcsteven Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The Glitch Mob and all the 15 yr old c0mrade's or Jonathan James' of the world should be removed from the game in its entirety.

They have a negative value to Glu as a business and are reverse engineering your application to the point of Kindall meets Gates.  The business plan is in shambles if banning the cheaters is not clear as day.  Maybe it's a little blurry - i'd then advise a cyber security administrator but more importantly I would start learning, reviewing, understanding your intellectual property laws!

Easily avoidable - remove the players that have breached your privacy terms and keep the dedicated, tax paying citizens that enjoy the game for the game and not the gratification of feeling superior based on misuse and misfortune.
  • 9WOODMAULS9WOODMAULS Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    When I used to play ball, if we showed late or didn't show up it was called forfeiture ! You put a time limit on everything else. I reccomend a time limit be placed on " random opponents. " A win scored with no perks is probably most fair. Or Win, Loss, Forfeit, catagories! 
  • LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    the ability to trade players should be easier and more intuitive. I have 5 star players on my roster that i can't use, that I should be able to trade either straight up, or in a package to help my team out.
  • LVWLVW Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Mystery Boxes are a ripoff. The last 20 I've bought all I've gotten are cash and the same weak players. I've used well over 35000! Gold on them!!!!!!!!!!
  • bobblehead1151bobblehead1151 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I have a suggestion of actually have customer support that is will to help and not give genic response to your questions or that will actually respond in a timely manner not take a month to respond
  • Myfirstlove1Myfirstlove1 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    As far as the mystery boxes... I suggest glu get rid of the cash. We the ones playing get cash from a enough other sources in the game. We just want more opportunity to get better players.
  • tabbybucktabbybuck Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Haven't received new achievement rewards
  • DeuceDeuce Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Please change the color of the bonus balls in Derby 17. Even with the brightness all the way up, those last 3 pitches can't be seen.
  • MasterMeerkatMasterMeerkat Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited April 2017
    Just saying that you should get club rewards no matter what rank you are, even if you are bronze you should get the evo token.  Also the three daily challenges should be brought back, and so should the daily compete thing that rewards gold and money, some people need this cash and gold.  Lastly, it might just be me, but I feel that the computer wins on autoplay even if they aren't nearly as good, streaks are almost impossible on the weekend due to time constaints and difficulty of autoplay.
  • DNess27DNess27 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Be nice if you could collect rewards even if you're not in the event at the beginning of it
  • mpjpankompjpanko Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Just started playing the '17 version and joined a bronze mystery box, 4-game tournament, with a $2,000 buy-in. Win the tournament . . . Get $1,400?!?!? Pretty weak!!!
    Is that what I should expect from any "mystery" tournament? A prize worth less than the cost to play?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    That's Glu for you all a major cash grab and big ole middle finger to the players!!!
  • MasterMeerkatMasterMeerkat Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Please bring back daily and weekly gold things from TSB16, it was a something to strive for and a way to get gold.  Also, could you please bring back the 3 daily challenges.  Lastly, if you could find a way for autoplay to win more.  At the moment, it might just be bad luck, but even when your team is better quality, autoplay loses a majority of these games.  I don't expect wins every time but it is a little ridiculous.
  • msoeicemanmsoeiceman Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Remove the balls and gloves from the chat. It's hard to sort through team chatting when there are 100 lines of misc team donations between them. Make them have their own chat or remove them entirely.
  • OceansOceans Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    100 gold is extremely high to keep a winstreak going in weekend competition! Please change to 5-10.
  • TDOUGTDOUG Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Game is very frustrating  when you keep getting kicked out of the app. And on my tablet  the graphics are terrible  and slow making it impossible  to win a game 
  • LaSchedaLaScheda Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    As usual, many complaints and concerns with no response from GLU. 

GLU , you should hIre 1 person who is the forum responder and liaison to the players. Someone who we can depend on getting answers from. Right now we all voice or concerns without reform and the understanding that we are being heard. 
  • LaSchedaLaScheda Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    LaScheda said:
    As usual, many complaints and concerns with no response from GLU. 

GLU , you should hIre 1 person who is the forum responder and liaison to the players. Someone who we can depend on getting answers from. Right now we all voice or concerns without reform and the understanding that we are being heard. 
    After going through several forum topics I am going to assume that blueleopard is the so called voice of GLU. Perhaps you should be reviewing and responding to our posts daily at the minimum. You do get paid to do this I assume?
  • pearcea17pearcea17 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can you make a feature to view the players of other teams in our club?  Would like to see who is on their team.  Thanks
  • OceansOceans Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Please allow us to purchase players we want to purchase. I don't care what the amount is, just care about making it more personalized as what we want our teams to look like.
  • HappyGilmore619HappyGilmore619 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I've never seen so many second basemen and shortstops play directly behind second base. Sharp drive down the middle.... wait... there are two fielders there to get it. C'mon Glu. Seriously???? 
  • michaelmarino37michaelmarino37 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    When there is an infield base hit and a runner going from 1st to 2nd or 2nd to 3rd, the fielder should be able to tag the runner out.
  • Chuck49Chuck49 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Remove balls and gloves
    pay more for tournaments. 8k buy in, win 1.8k it does not add up
    it is impossible to win a weekend competition. Our club has full participation and we are MILLIONS away from winning. Someone is cheating. 
    The playoffs are a joke. 
    The playoffs are a joke
    the playoffs are a joke. 

Fibd a better way this is ridiculous. 
    You will lose customers if you insist on making the playoffs so stupidly difficult. I have spent 3000 gold, I have used all the boosts. I have upgraded my team to nearly all 40
    i have played over 12 times and lost all. 
    I score 2, they score 3. I score 6 they score 8. Just bullshit. 

• chromiechromie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    there needs to be a way to play shortstops at second base and first basemen at third cause i have a bunch of good players at the same position and i can't play them
  • XcapedXcaped Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can we have the option  to trade inactive member to our club member ? I feel it would make the teams a bit more competitive.
  • mathew50605mathew50605 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I think being able to earn practice swings as if you were at a batting cage would be beneficial to players who are not just starting out but who are wanting to keep their skills sharp. I also think being allowed to pick players from our own teams in homerun derby competitions should be considered. We spend both time and money upgrading our players, evolving them if you will into better players that it would be great to actually be able to use them in events other than just standard play.
  • jeffallen963jeffallen963 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    started playing this game in 16 it was fun got lots of great players by the time 17 came out. Been playing 17 since it came out on android. Spend money but keep getting crap. Win a tournament for 8k win 2 ice packs. Moments 2k daily box 20k. I'm about to drop this game like a bad habit    you have got to do something to improve this mess before you lose me and others off this game there are too many other baseball games we can play 
  • ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I think trading players between members of your own club should be a thing. Just make it caliber for caliber right, so a 5* for a 5*, 4.5* for 4.5*, etc, and make it cost like 100 gold per team or something so glu still gets something out of it, cause lets be honest, if there's nothing in it for Glu, theyll never even consider it. Easy to do and it would add another layer of the club loyalty, maybe even add a qualifier of you have to have so many loyalty points accumulated to unlock various trading levels, like you have to have over 100k in loyalty points to be able to trade 5* players.