Glu, You're So Smart

weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
You're so smart Glu. Let's offer 8 gold per video but make sure it takes 20-30 seconds for the videos to load. That way everyone still only gets 8 gold per minute. And let's bring back blocked teams to end streaks early on. We'll let them end the streaks, but we'll still make them appear to be blocked when players go to block them again.

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    At least you get 8 gold per... a LOT of us are 4 gold per video.
  • CheeksCheeks Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Then they offer Lucroy after prime Posey for another 40k
    Anyone dropping 75k in gold for 2 prime players will be jailed. There is just no realistic way to get 75k in gold for 99% of players.

But yes... why offer 2 catchers in the same reward set? Sure... catcher and DH... but overkill.
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Just surprising that we're 6 months in and Glu still can't get their game to work properly. 
    Why are you surprised? They aren't in the business of selling quality... it's ALL about quantity for them.

They come out with a game... which is littered with problems. And, instead of fixing them, they just add more content. Prime players... franchise prime... players of the month/week... etc. Soon it will be legends. The same old problems are still there... BUT... there are new things for people to spend money on.

SO... people spend money to get the new players... and it takes their mind off the fact that the original problems are STILL THERE. Misdirection........
    Why are you surprised? They aren't in the business of selling quality... it's ALL about quantity for them.

They come out with a game... which is littered with problems. And, instead of fixing them, they just add more content. Prime players... franchise prime... players of the month/week... etc. Soon it will be legends. The same old problems are still there... BUT... there are new things for people to spend money on.

SO... people spend money to get the new players... and it takes their mind off the fact that the original problems are STILL THERE. Misdirection........

I'm surprised because it hasn't been this bad in past years.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Didn't you quit?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Didn't you quit?

Of course not. The whole purpose of this account is to troll the boards and make over-dramatic posts highlighting Glu's outrageous business practices, hence the name. Judging by all of your responses, I am on the right track.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    If the right track is to make a joke of yourself, congrats!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    If the right track is to make a joke of yourself, congrats!
    looks like you like to troll as well ;)
  • fairnessforallfairnessforall Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    What really pisses me off, is when the opposeing team has up graded ther outfield hands to ten and catch every ball but i have my outfielder hands at 33 and they drops fly balls