Please Fix The Videos

weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
Please fix the videos. They take 20-30 seconds to load now, so there's no point in watching them, unless they are 8 gold per video.

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    That is Fyber... not Glu. BUT... to be fair... the fewer videos you can watch, the less gold they give away for free.
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    That is Fyber... not Glu. BUT... to be fair... the fewer videos you can watch, the less gold they give away for free.
    1. There isn't a way to contact Fyber about it unless you have an offer pending.
    2. Glu makes money from the ads, so they aren't giving anything away for free.
  • fairnessforallfairnessforall Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Please fix outfielders with level 15 or lower catch every fly ball but my mine at level 33 drop balls left and rught
    Sure is... Twitter. I hit them up and they DMd me back. Then again... it could be because I have about 5x more followers than they do. BUT... you can contact them.

Glu makes pennies off the ads.
    weBUGyou said:
    1. There isn't a way to contact Fyber about it unless you have an offer pending.

• weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Sure is... Twitter. I hit them up and they DMd me back. Then again... it could be because I have about 5x more followers than they do. BUT... you can contact them.

Glu makes pennies off the ads.
    weBUGyou said:

If you know anything about advertising (I work in advertising), they make more than "pennies" off the ads. Even if they made "pennies," $.10/ad x 50,000 users watching 10 ads a day is $50,000/day. That should be enough incentive to make the ads more functional.
    They make more by selling their own gold.