Options

Customer care

botterupbotterup Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I've been trying to get the issues with this game fixed for about 3 weeks now. But if I don't respond to you within a hour it seems that you throw the ticket out. I'm having players not show up to bat and when this happens my player either strikes out or he walks. I can't swing or anything. My next issue is I'm buying players for home run derby and it is saying that they don't make the roster and they are ranking higher than my to ranked player. Also during homerun derby I've clicked to play someone for gold and the search didn't find anyone when I clicked withdraw from the search I lost my gold. I love playing this game but I'm good of getting the shaft when I spend money on this app. Please fixed these issues quickly.

Comments

• Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Uh... you are under the impression that Glu monitors, or at least has a presence, these boards. They do NOT.

The HR Derby player issue can be solved by clicking on team, then gameplan, then setting your line-up from current, to potential. You should be doing that before buying ANY picks. It keeps the players who have the highest possible upgrade level over the ones who are currently better due to leveling up.

The other issues will go unanswered. Glu doesn't have a presence on these boards. Best you can do is BlueLeapord, and he will tell you to contact customer service from within the game... which is obviously no help whatsoever. Welcome to Tap Sports Baseball 2017... where the customer is always wrong!
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    botterup said:
    I've been trying to get the issues with this game fixed for about 3 weeks now. But if I don't respond to you within a hour it seems that you throw the ticket out. I'm having players not show up to bat and when this happens my player either strikes out or he walks. I can't swing or anything. My next issue is I'm buying players for home run derby and it is saying that they don't make the roster and they are ranking higher than my to ranked player. Also during homerun derby I've clicked to play someone for gold and the search didn't find anyone when I clicked withdraw from the search I lost my gold. I love playing this game but I'm good of getting the shaft when I spend money on this app. Please fixed these issues quickly.
    I think in this case, for your sluggers, you are probably set to potential and thats why its not replacing who you currently have with the new picks. Thats not a bad thing. You're doing it right. While the ones you are drafting may be higher at the start than the current sluggers, the ones you have now may have a higher potential than who you are drafting. Just need to level them up and or evolve them.