Not getting your reward

brizzo1234brizzo1234 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I came in 100th in the "compete" event that just ended on June 4 which should have awarded me a 5 star specialty player. Needless to say, I spent a ton of time, energy and gold to position myself for the 100 spot. So far, I haven't received anything and support is just giving me some BS about how they need time to tally results and their computers may need to adjust scores if necessary. This seems fishy. Anyone else run into a similar problem not collecting rewards? 

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Have you seen anyone get Kris Bryant from the worthless gold mystery boxes on Monday events? Out of probably 1,000 gold boxes... I've received $4,000 probably 995 times, with the other 5 being $6,000 four times, and ice packs once.

The reality is nobody gets those things. They will run you in circles with some BS excuse and you will never see the reward... just like when I didn't receive the gold from leveling from Silver to Gold. My customer service rep told me that since I had more than 400 gold in my account, I MUST have received it. So the videos I've been watching didn't account for the gold?!?!?!?

Welcome to Tap Sports Baseball 2017 @brizzo1234
  • brizzo1234brizzo1234 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Appreciate the response. This is frustrating and unfortunate because this is such a promising platform.  Again, appreciate your insight and talk to you soon. 
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I also didn't receive the 400 leveling up. Pissed me off but already had a shitty experience with these idiots when my account mysteriously disappeared so I just took the loss.
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Welcome to Glu Customer Non-Support!
  • brizzo1234brizzo1234 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Agree. It's not worth the effort with CS. My son didn't receive any awards but CS just lied and made up some crap. 
  • stankeenstankeen Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I need to know why the division wins keep charging currently I am back to 1 division 1 stumps the hell out of me!????