TIPS TO BUILD YOUR TEAM AND WIN!!

newhallboxernewhallboxer Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
So I've been playing tap17 from the beginning (not the beta shit). I love it and hate it at the same time, super freakin challenging!! What I was hoping for in these forums was tips, ideas, who the best players are etc....
 But instead it's a major whinny bitch session!!! Why the hell are you even posting if you don't like it? Go the hell away!! Yeah 16 was great but this is 17 so move on. Hackers are everywhere who cares they will get caught at some point.
 That being said any info that could help a team please post here.
The biggest bit of info I can give is build up your team and have some damn fun baby!!!
And definitely lay off the junk pitches :wink:  

Comments

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Best post ever award
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    So you bitch about people bitching.... #Winning

• toodsmcgheetoodsmcghee Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I think the biggest mistake is playing bonus games trying to level your team up without upgrading your team to its highest potential for whatever level you're on at that time
  • toodsmcgheetoodsmcghee Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    In other words, if you're bronze, upgrade everything to 20, before playing bonus games and playoffs to get to silver.
  • newhallboxernewhallboxer Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    So true, I'm getting a taste of that reality now. I maxed everything to 20 while in bronze but neglected to do that in silver and gold. Now in platinum I'm struggling to get that accomplished. I think the team attributes should definitely be maxed before you move to the next tier (i.e. Silver to gold).
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I bitch all the time. It's much better for my phone/tablet. It's so expensive to max out everything in platinum. I'm over 30 on most so I'll take the advice and work towards that goal. Damn this and that. Bitch bitch bitch
  • stewdabakerstewdabaker Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I'm new to TSB so I'm pitching this out there. First played a few weeks ago. Few days ago started leveling up batterie and pitchers. B-4 I was shutting out teams often while scoring double digits in runs. Now I struggle for a hit and pitchers often give up 4-5 runs an inning. Has my competition improved or what else could be going on. Confused. SAD
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I'm new to TSB so I'm pitching this out there. First played a few weeks ago. Few days ago started leveling up batterie and pitchers. B-4 I was shutting out teams often while scoring double digits in runs. Now I struggle for a hit and pitchers often give up 4-5 runs an inning. Has my competition improved or what else could be going on. Confused. SAD
    The more wins you rack up, the harder the competition becomes. You just need to level up more and get better picks. 
  • newhallboxernewhallboxer Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    You also need to level up as evenly as possible across the board....  Otherwise you will get weird matchups. If you have 2 hitters at level ten and the rest under 5 you will get overmatched all the time, same with pitching. It takes your overall team strength to figure out a matchup. Same thing with the attributes bring them up evenly if possible as well.