Glu "customer care"

cornstarcornstar Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
how long does it take to get an issue resolved with them? I got glitched through a upgrade level barrier and it screwed up my account. Been 30 hrs since i sent the email. Do they work weekends or am i stuck till next week?

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Resolve... when they resolve the 1st case, we'll let you know.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It'll depend on what the issue is.  Tickets are looked at in the order than they come in.  Obviously, some issues are going to be more and less complicated than others.  We have a small customer care team here, and then for weekend duty, we have an even smaller customer care team overseas.  If you have a complicated case and it's over the weekend, it'll be a while because most of those people there are new.  Tickets are typically read, passed off to the person best fit to answer it, and they go from there.  Also keep in mind that they're fielding tickets for the other games in Glu's portfolio.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I love how blue leopard doesn't sugar coat it.  

He comes straight out and tells you, despite our redicously high prices we don't value our customers emough to halfway competent customer service.  Only thing missing is a free energy drink for your time!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Well... all my tickets are passed to "Juan"... and TRUST ME fellas... Juan is NOT the most fit person to answer a question. Juan says some of the most off the wall crap you've ever read, with the answers often not even on topic... and almost never address the problem I created the ticket for.

SO... sorry BlueLeopard... but I have to call BS on this. Customer Non-Support in Glu is broken, and is about as worthless as a red light in Grand Theft Auto!!!
  • cornstarcornstar Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Suprisingly i got released sunday evening roughly 75 hrs after i filed the ticket. Wish it was faster but atleast i can go back to playing
    Hey... did you notice with the mass jailings and patch today, Glu took out gold from the club loyalty boxes? Good old Glu... giving players the middle finger once again!
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Ruffrider not fair to glu. I think it was a fist. 
    By taking away gold from Loyalty boxes... it was a middle finger.
  • victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I never once, not one single time, actually got the gold from those boxes anyway.
    I have... but you by FAR get more cash than anything.

I never once, not one single time, actually got the gold from those boxes anyway.