I made a purchase on a special and never received my purchase items

fatwhitekid87fatwhitekid87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
hey guys so I tried to make a purchase on 6/27/17 for a deal that included 8,000 gold 15 #1 draft picks and also 60x bonus games for 99.99. Now I didn't receive the purchased items but was still charged to my account. The only reason I waited till now to reach out is because the purchase was on still pending and now full went into my account as charged. What can I do to either get the purchase I wanted or even just the gold for the usual 99.99? I'd much rather the package obviously but whatever can be done would be appreciated.

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    You can either contact customer non-support and wait a week to be told something about Deer Hunter 2017 (why... ya.. makes no sense to us either), or you can file for a refund via ITunes or Google PlayStore. The refund is the best option.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Wait, you actually purchased that and are willing to admit it?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Exactly my thoughts... did this guy buy Trea Turner for $70 too?!?!?!?
  • fatwhitekid87fatwhitekid87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yea it's a good deal so I went for it, sorry ur broke and no I dont buy single players for almost 100$ when I can get clearly a lot more with an other like that...but thanx already spoke with them, see if I can get a refund 
    It's actually not a good deal at all. Not to mention that you didn't even get it... which makes it an even WORSE deal!
  • fatwhitekid87fatwhitekid87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Ok well u buy what u want and I'll buy what I want
    Keep pumping your quarters into a game that says "out of order" if you want.

Honestly... this guy has ALL the red flags of a Glu employee hoping someone will bring up hacking so he can get some info on who is doing it. Good luck with that Glu Insider.
  • ChrisHoangSEOChrisHoangSEO Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Với nhiều năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực cung cấp máy móc, thiết bị công nghiệp cho các doanh nghiệp và dự án lớn, Bơm Thiên Minh chuyên cung cấp các sản phẩm máy bơm công nghiệp như:  bơm hóa chất chuyên dụngbơm bánh răngbơm màng khí nénbơm định lượng hóa chấtbơm thực phẩm,máy thổi khíbơm hút thùng phuy, bơm hút chân khôngbơm dầu , bơm bùn.. Với sự chuyên nghiệp và uy tín, chúng tôi tin rằng sẽ nhận được sự hài lòng cộng với sự tin tưởng về chất lượng sản phẩm cũng như dịch vụ từ quý khách hàng.
    Trân trọng !
    Bơm Thiên Minh
    Địa chỉ : Số 6 ngách 47 ngõ 93 Yên Sở, Hoàng Mai, Hà Nội
    Số điện thoại : 0945594775
    Email : bomhoachat12@gmail.com
    www.bomdinhluonghoachat.vn

Bơm Thiên Minh
    www.bomdinhluonghoachat.vn

Bỉm vải Thiên Minh

http://bimvaithienminh.com/