Blocked Teams

weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
FYI-

Contacted support and they said blocked teams are allowed to match with you during events now. They offered no explanation...just said that everyone can enter the events, so blocking won't prevent us from playing teams during events.

Comments

• soozsooz Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    My team must be blocked, what is going on with this game? I spent real $$$$ on new players and now they are missing. Not on rooster. Where are my 140 player? My 136s, my 127? Whaere are my players I spent real $$$$$ on??? 
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    sooz said:
    My team must be blocked, what is going on with this game? I spent real $$$$ on new players and now they are missing. Not on rooster. Where are my 140 player? My 136s, my 127? Whaere are my players I spent real $$$$$ on??? 

Did you change your favorite MLB team? If so, your roster probably reset. Contact support with screenshots of your stats page so they know you had those players. Don't play a lot or spend gold/cash until they restore your team. Otherwise, they may say you cheated.
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    It's their way of forcing your streak to end. We play jailed teams... blocked teams... and legend players during HR derby events. Why... because Glu's middle finger is waiving high in the air!!!!!

• slocu1slocu1 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    sooz said:
    I’ve had the same thing happen to me spent money got good draft picks I had them locked but somehow they were good