Options

General rules info... I'm new.

kevw45kevw45 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
First off, I don't understand the whole ice pack thing to start your ace when entering a new game... Why is my Ace always needing an ice pack to start. I didn't use one for the previous game, when your ace gets used up from one game, is it mandatory to use an ice pack on him to ever get him to start again?

Second, what do those little padlocks do next to each player in the team lineup lists for batters or pitchers?

Comments

• Options
    newhallboxernewhallboxer Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    The ice wrap to start your ACE is so you can use him for any game.......15 games in a row if you wish (and you have that many ice wraps). If you never use an ice wrap your ACE will still start every five games.
    The locks are to lock that player into your lineup for a couple reasons. A-so you don't accidently trade them for XP. B-to keep them locked at a certain position.
  • Options
    kevw45kevw45 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    The ice wrap to start your ACE is so you can use him for any game.......15 games in a row if you wish (and you have that many ice wraps). If you never use an ice wrap your ACE will still start every five games.
    The locks are to lock that player into your lineup for a couple reasons. A-so you don't accidently trade them for XP. B-to keep them locked at a certain position.
      Thanks, that clears up a lot...
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Rule #1... buy gold from Glu.
    Rule #2... if you are confused, refer to Rule #1

Ticket closed.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Rule #1... buy gold from Glu.
    Rule #2... if you are confused, refer to Rule #1

Ticket closed.
    Ruffrider23.  You are the grumpy old man of the Glu forum.  When in doubt, complain about how things aren't like you want them to be.

Play a different game.  Find some peace of mind knowing that despite all your Glu hatred, you freed yourself from their grasp and found solice in another app.

Or go outside.  There is a LOT to complain about there.

Your answer to this thread is void of a relevant question.  Its just bitter
  • Options
    And yet... you took the time to complain to me. What does that say about you?

Glu has F'd 2017 up at every turn... with EVERY new change, they just dig a deeper hole for themselves. The latest round of jailings... DID YOU KNOW... it was all because a guy that worked for Glu... who was known as the hacking "the last guy standing"... he was breaching their system and still getting people gold, players, loyalty, blah blah blah.

Well, Glu noticed and they were like WTF... we JUST patched this... how's this happening? So, in order for them to put a stop to it, they flagged 95% of the database (people who cheated and also didn't cheat) are jailed. So it's all Glu boys fault for almost everyone getting jailed!
  • Options
    cornstarcornstar Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    This game is 2-3 weeks of fun with watching videos. After that its accept a sub 500 record and no good prime streaks, buy gold, or pay a hacker and risk getting jailed
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    And yet... you took t4he time to complain to me. What does that say about you?

Glu has F'd 2017 up at every turn... with EVERY new change, they just dig a deeper hole for themselves. The latest round of jailings... DID YOU KNOW... it was all because a guy that worked for Glu... who was known as the hacking "the last guy standing"... he was breaching their system and still getting people gold, players, loyalty, blah blah blah.

Well, Glu noticed and they were like WTF... we JUST patched this... how's this happening? So, in order for them to put a stop to it, they flagged 95% of the database (people who cheated and also didn't cheat) are jailed. So it's all Glu boys fault for almost everyone getting jailed!
    For reference...the question was "what do ice packs do".
  • Options
    Well, my reply was based on your comment to me. You don't want me speaking the truth... then stop trying to make a joke out of someone.

You obviously don't know what is going on below the surface with this game... only what you read on here or possibly Reddit.