Didn't get gold.

SwMoThunderSwMoThunder Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
I downloaded mobile strike and got to level 10 but did not receive the 6000+ gold I was supposed to get. 

Comments

• walter31210walter31210 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I also did not receive my 306 bars of golf for completing an offer. I downloaded Poker Heat and reached Level 5, but did not receive my gold.
  • fairnessforallfairnessforall Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yiu can report missibg gold from the offers page click on the ? At the top right of the page. Found what offer you want to disput. Should get a ticket # in a email. Sometimes i reach out to fyber on twitter with that ticket # as they respond quicker
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Welcome to the club... but that is on Fyber... not Glu.
  • slab0meatslab0meat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Yes, report it through Settings/Customer Care area on app.  But I said this last time, when I did the Mobile Strike and Game of War offers last time double gold was in effect... keep in mind it's NEW USERS ONLY... I got both rewards almost immediately after getting the stronghold to the required level.  I was shocked. 

But if you click on the "?" in the offers section, it shows your active offers.. I think it also says how long it might take to get that reward.

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The in-game customer service has NOTHING to do with the offers page, you are wasting your time there. The offers are handled by Fyber. You need to click back on the offers page, and submit a ticket in there.
  • Deputy276Deputy276 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I submitted 4 tickets for not receiving gold after  doing the surveys. Got 4 canned responses back from Fyber. Took a screenshot for proof and sent it to them. Still no reply. I have a feeling the Fyber thing is just a way for companies to get your e-mail so they can spam you with offers. I also went directly to the Fyber website and told them my situation. Nothing yet. I'll post if there is any progress. Not holding my breath, though.