Team disappeared

cardsaregoatcardsaregoat Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I accidentally clicked the team logo button which allows you to switch your favorite team and when I went back to the main screen all of my players were gone and all of the cardinals original bronze players were there (I am platinum). I lost guys like Trout, Realmuto, Betts, and Scherzer. I am pissed about this and everything else about my game stayed the same (same cash, upgrades, achievements, gold, etc.). Please get my guys back

Comments

• weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I accidentally clicked the team logo button which allows you to switch your favorite team and when I went back to the main screen all of my players were gone and all of the cardinals original bronze players were there (I am platinum). I lost guys like Trout, Realmuto, Betts, and Scherzer. I am pissed about this and everything else about my game stayed the same (same cash, upgrades, achievements, gold, etc.). Please get my guys back
    Happened to me early on, but it was fixed. Take screenshots of your stats page and send it to support with an explanation of what happened. Also pm blueleopard with the same info.
  • cardsaregoatcardsaregoat Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Dang well I already spent some gold to get new players and now some of my good hitters do not show up on my achievement stats. My pitchers are all still there though.
  • alx173alx173 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Just had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I contacted support and sent screen shots. I can't seem to find the blueleopard person to pm them as suggested.
  • Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    This happened to me as we
    ll. Did anyone get their team back? Thanks.