Free offers

beardedbombers2beardedbombers2 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
i have completed a few free gold offers that only require my email. I completed fully and never receive the gold. Any idea what I could be doing wrong????

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The free offers aren't handled by Glu... they are handled by Fyber. But... to save you some time and frustration... you'll never see the gold from them. I never have... NEVER... and never will. The free offers page only pays out on a select few offers... the game downloads & reach a certain level... or complete the tutorial.

Not all though... the mobile strike crap never works for me. I've tried and tried... even sent screen shots to Fyber... and they just don't respond to the email asking for proof. Not worth it... stick to videos.
  • fightinphils86fightinphils86 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Threaten to contact the better business bureau. That's what I did after about a week of waiting for one of my emails to get a reply. I got the gold in a day after that. 
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited July 2017
    You do know the BBB has no authority to do anything... ANYTHING... to a business right? They are a private company, not a government entity.

The way the BBB works is they try to get companies to buy their service. If they do, they instantly get an A+++ rating. Regardless if they've had 1 customer, or 1,000,000 customers... A+++. If the company refuses to buy their service, often times they will give them an F rating... which you can tell this happened by the F rating, but no complaints on file.

If/when a problem arises... the BBB is nothing more than  a mediation service... a middle-man. They reach out to the company and try to resolve the issue by asking for a refund... if they say no... then they ask for a discounted refund... if they say no still... they close the ticket.

The BBB has marketed themselves as a business watch-dog group... and people think they are a government entity of some kind... when in reality they are just a private for-profit business that shakes down companies to get them to buy their BBB sticker. Trust me... your BBB threat did NOTHING to scare them into giving you your gold.