New club needs 8 members

sultanofsmacksultanofsmack Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
New club in the top 40 needing a little help getting to the top!!!!

Comments

• sultanofsmacksultanofsmack Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Leave your name here if interested and I will send an invite.... Thanks
  • GravitypainGravitypain Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Are you still looking for members?? If so send me an invite .. Gravitypain is the game name.. Thanks
  • KNP950KNP950 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Looking to switch teams.  1st yr playing. Joined this team little late, Funny Rascals. I contribute good amount daily. Like to but don't have a choice, just had shoulder surgery. Lol. Anyway I'm 2nd on this team in points with 110,428. Team stremgth right now is 24700, always looking to improve on it. Each player on team except a relief pitcher or 2 is at least raised to 10, quite a few higher.  Sucks you got to leave a team, I'm not a quitter but I've been patient for things to change and they aren't going to.   It would be great to play for a team where everyone contributes even a little. Leader of this team in last with 3020 points. I'm 2nd level Silver Pro with Record of 248-134. If you still need teams I'd like to come but you'd have to tell me how to switch teams, I'd imagine in settings? 1 other guy who contributes is interested in leaving too. He's on same team. My team name is NLCHAMPS2015 & his is Trumpster2017. You don't have to take both, if you have just 1 opening I'll leave him to find his own. Can't take playing for nothing anymore. Let me know. Thanks. Matt
    Sultanofsmack are you still.looking
  • reksebrekseb Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    NLCHAMPS2015 You still looking. Come to CubbiesBlues 
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
     Stevemixxers and StevemixxersII borh teams above 28k and active
    Send invite NLCHAMPS2015