Buying the ballpark

JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
If i were to buy the ballpark for 9.99 what is the cost of leveling up?.. Is it 9.99 each level?.. or do u use gold?.....can anybody inform me???

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    20k for level 2, 30 k for level 3, 40 for 4. I'm at 4, and won't even bother with 5. And... when you level up.. the gold count starts over. So... really... it is 20k from 1-2, then 50k for 2-3 since you have to spend 20 to get to level 2, then 30k more to get to level 3. Level 4 you are looking at the 50 you already spent... PLUS another 40... so 90k to get 36 gold per day.

It isn't worth it really.
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Definitely worth it if you're really into the game
    Will you make your $10 back in gold... eventually... yes. But, it will take weeks, by which time you may already be frustrated with losing because you aren't leveled up enough to beat the prime teams you are facing.

Leveling up the ballpark is a pain because it only counts during the week... not on the weekend for the fan rewards... when most people spend their gold.
  • JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Im confused, so u spend gold to level up?.. Or once ur ballpark has earned enough gold u level up?...and ill be playing prime teams?
  • JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Wow wat a **** joke! These people r pieces of shit with there prices, i got a offer for a 5* draft pick 75% off regular price and the cost was 39.99$!!!! R there really people buying a single player for over 150$???.... now i think about it i dont want to spend $ on such pathetic stingy fucks like glu
    They were selling a single player at $70 and saying that was 75% off.