GLU Recommendations

MrOctober7MrOctober7 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
There are a large amount of us that lost our ability to contribute to our leagues, due to the loyalty points purchased from other members. Did GLU issue a statement as to how we are to proceed with the game or are we just suppose to quit? I do love the game, but starting over is inconceivable because I do not have the time to put into the game as some younger folks might. Is there a penalty or something we can take so that we can get back to having fun? Please give me some type of feedback. 

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    You got two options, quit or start over
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    You got 1 option... quit. Don't start over... because Glu has screwed this game up in every way imaginable.
  • MrOctober7MrOctober7 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have heard they are going to eventually reinstate a lot of accounts. That is why I am asking. 
  • markwanmarkwan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have heard they are going to eventually reinstate a lot of accounts. That is why I am asking. 
    Nope. Guys in my club got the response from customer service that jailings are permanent. I am friends with some of them so I have seen their teams on their phones....they suck. If they actually hacked the game, then they did a bad job cuz they got no gold and their lineups are horrible. And these guys barely know how to use their smartphones.

That's how I know SOME jailings are unfounded. 
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    They will never unjail teams...