Options

More scam

cmkof5cmkof5 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
36 playoff series lost in a row vs Brewers. Once again had a big lead, they come back to go up by 1 again in the 9th of coarse I get a double to lead off inning. Next batter I bunt to move runner to 3rd and what does he do again? He pops out to catcher on sac bunt as usual. Next batter flys out all the way to the wall in right field and my runner on second who has speed doesn't tag. Next batter hits a ball in the gap tbat the defender runs down and catches with his back turned with the back of his head to end game. Every time it's game 3 I use my ice pack and energy and my pitcher gives up a ton of runs. My pitchers can't go 6 and theirs who have a lower rating go 9. It's all a money grab. Weird that 90% of bunts are successful moving runners in league play and tourney play and then 0% in playoffs. Deleting this bullshit ass game

Comments

• Options
    newhallboxernewhallboxer Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Make sure several things are happening.....
     1- At least one 2 coin franchise player is inserted.
     2- Play during your teams real game, because you get boosted.
     3- Your Ace is the freakin man!! and you have ice wraps to use him every game. Also energy drinks 5 per game.
     4- Look at your team upgrades!! Hitting, Pitching and trainer should be maxed and the rest on the way up.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited July 2017
    Also having the right players. If you have a 4.5* with all power no hit, of course you're getting smoked. If you went with pitcher with low stuff high arm, of coarse you're getting smoked. If you need good advice, join Tap Sports Baseball 2017 on facebook. Its a much better place to learn than this forum. My guess is you have done several things wrong just by not understanding the game completely, because lots of people before you got through the playoffs without issue.