Options

Had to share this gem

23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    That was pretty good.  Tell it again.

• Options
    Delete delete delete
  • Options
    weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Funny how blueleopard magically shows up on a post that has nothing to do with helping the customer base.
  • Options
    I mean at this point, I commend him for keeping a sense of humor.
  • Options
    shamrockshakeshamrockshake Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I mean at this point, I commend him for keeping a sense of humor.

Lets not commend him for thinking its funny that the company he works for is stealing people's money, which is what GLU is doing. It has been established that they have programmed certain thresholds in the game that if you trigger it results in your team getting jailed, even if you reach any of those thresholds legitimately. They refuse to disclose what these triggers are because they want legitimate customers to hit them so that they get jailed with the hope that they will then start over and spend more money. Then once they jail your team they refuse to refund your money and instead respond with a cut and paste response that accuses you of cheating without ever providing anyone with any explanation of how they cheated, or any evidence that supports their accusation that the person cheated. In essence, they are withholding and depriving people of the very thing they paid for, while still keeping their money. Where I come from, this is called stealing. It doesn't matter if you are a brick and mortar company or a company that runs online apps, taking people's money and then depriving them of what they paid for is stealing. 

No other company is allowed to do this, why does this company think they are special? Has anyone done anything about this besides complaining to GLU?  It seems asinine that a company is allowed to get away with this in this day and age.