REPORT RealPusher2

weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
This guy will trip your app if you're up against him in derby. Like clockwork, the app will crash with one pitch left if you're winning against him, so he never loses. Guys are referring to it as "pulsing."

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Thanks for the report.  We'll deal with it.
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Carramr0d does it too. Ddos attack is what I'm being told.
  • AmelioAmelio Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Tap Baseball is an absolute joke... with all the crazy patches in TSB17 because of the hacking, accts are being jailed left and right.. even legitimate accts that haven't hacked... now all those players moved to TSB16 and ruined 16 now... teams are scoring Over 1billion in points... and the daily and weekly top 5 for gold is an absolute friggen joke! Why bother playing anymore!  New teams are putting up crazy points in EVERY EVENT.. CLEARLY  players are using AUTO TAP PROGRAMS... And POINTS HACKING... on Friday.. as soon as the event started... I played for 15 min., check the leaderboard And clubs were already in the 25mill points.. in 15min? That's bullshit! IM DONE with this game.. pathetic that Glu doesn't do a damn thing about it... PLAYERS LIKE SUPERMONARCH25 & WWF4LIFE CLEARLY USE AUTO TAP PROGRAMS AND POINTS HACKING PROGRAMS!! Shit isn't done about it and now the club they're part of has well over 1billion in points? Get the hell out of here! Stick this game.. I'm done
    [TSB]  blueleopard... not sure what your connection is to TSB... but the day you actually get results?? Is the day I become president of the USA... won't happen!  You people are horrible monitoring the game 
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    How come you will deal with this but not the random jailings?
  • shamrockshakeshamrockshake Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Batti said:
    This is a very valid question, therefore you won't get a response. 

It appears they are just jailing teams even if they didn't cheat. They are probably doing this to frustrate people into starting over so they'll spend more money. 
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Batti said:
    This is a very valid question, therefore you won't get a response. 

It appears they are just jailing teams even if they didn't cheat. They are probably doing this to frustrate people into starting over so they'll spend more money. 

They have to know by now that they are losing their customer base. My first two accounts were jailed for good reason. The first ran the loyalty glitch during beta (which I honestly didn't know was wrong, since we never got jailed for glitches in '16) and my second got jailed because someone loaded loyalty points for free. My third is completely clean and has 3 primes, 3 All-Stars and 2 POTM. So, we'll see if they can this one or not.
    And now WWF4EVER AND SUPERMONARCH25 changed their team names in game to hide.. but you can't hide when your points are ridiculously that high in the beginning of the weekend event.. and the Wins/Hits/Runs totals for daily and weekly are so high also 
    edited July 2017
    People need to realize... they will not do anything for you.. they just care about the end results, profit.. and TSB 17 is still getting a lot of people spending $$$$.. I deleted TSB17.. what's odd... u can still play games with your jailed team, and if your not careful and don't realize your jailed.. and buy Gold? Your screwed... and that's what happened to one player I know.. his team was jailed.. he didn't even realize that he was jailed and he spent $500 for gold.. then he went to do his loyalty and realized he couldn't access the club store.. in his defense.. he had just started playing 17, so it was all new to him, he didn't realize he had loyalty and how it worked..  so I explained to him he was jailed..  according to Glu.. he had a team strength that was to high for a bronze team and therefore they said he hacked.. when in reality he didn't.. this guy spends alot of time playing games.. he's very wealthy so he actually buys his gold.. but anyways.. he spent A LOT on Prime boxes, Pow and Potm boxes to get good players .. I'm sure he spent to much, he wouldn't tell me what he spent.. by anyways.. Glu wouldn't refund him the money he spent for gold on an acct that's been jailed for bullshit reasons.. he kept and saved all his reciepts from ITunes for the $500 he spent... he also had all reciepts from previous purchases as well.. ITunes gave him 100% refund on every purchase he ever made for TSB17.. Glu just accused him of hacking or taking advantage of a glitch in game.. he even sent them proof via that stupid in game customer service chat..  IF your account is jailed? You shouldn't be able to log into the team at all!  But I'm guessing Glu allows you to still log into those jailed teams with the hopes you will buy gold like that guy I know did.. I bet there a bunch of players who've been jailed that logged into their teams and bought gold thinking they weren't jailed 

if your gonna jail accts? Then ban them 100% so people can't even log into those teams.. plus, jailed teams were still showing up in events against players who were in my club... my entire club quit and went to 16

the other thing is.. ALL gaming companies when putting out a game.. players out there will always look for an edge and may find a glitch for the game... it's a coding error on their part! So what do they do? They jail you for finding a simple glitch that heh didn't pick up on.. there's no reason to jail a player because he exposed a glitch in game.. NO HACKS ARE NEEDED FOR A SIMPLE GLITCH that's found IN GAME.. a glitch could be involved with Airplane mode.. or something else that simple.. in another game.. there a simple glitch, where u need energy to regenerate, so a guy was playing and he was down to his last little bit of energy.. just as he finished and ran out of energy, his phone died... so when he put the charger in.. went back in game like 10min. Later.. his energy was at 50%.. he couldn't figure out why.. but then tried a simple trick.. he hit a few monsters in game.. got his energy down to almost 0 and closed out the app... waited 10min. Logged back in and he was at 50% again... so there is a simple glitch he found BY ERROR!  and he used it to help him finish events... he gave the glitch to others in his guild.. then someone in the guild told another player outside the guild.. and that player went to GREE to complain that people were hacking.. GREE checked it out and said in response.. what they did.. did not involve a hacking program.. they simply found a way to take advantage of a programming error on our end.. they didn't BAN players.. they just patched the glitch.. now if that were GLU? they jail you for finding a simple glitch like that.. that's petty