Options

Draft pick sales

threebirdthreebird Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
anyobe else notice the sham that is the 50 percent off draft picks? Picks are usually 300 and 100 gold. 50 percent sale price is 225 gold and 75 gold. Not quite 50 percent off. 

Comments

• Options
    kevw45kevw45 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    threebird said:
    anyobe else notice the sham that is the 50 percent off draft picks? Picks are usually 300 and 100 gold. 50 percent sale price is 225 gold and 75 gold. Not quite 50 percent off. 
    It says "UP TO" 50% off.
  • Options
    YARDDOGS68YARDDOGS68 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    It does say "up to 50% off" but it never is.  This game is a lot of fun but it is a scam.  Have you ever bought one of the boxes?  It is a total ripoff.  I paid 1500 gold bars for a box and only got a few franchise coins.  It wasn't even a discounted price for what I could have bought in the store.  Then I saw a pop up that said "get prime Verlander" so I bought the box and only got more franchise tokens.  Yes, I know that the box description says "chance for..."  but the pop up was very misleading.  I complained about it to customer service and they totally blew me off.
  • Options
    kevw45kevw45 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    It does say "up to 50% off" but it never is.  This game is a lot of fun but it is a scam.  Have you ever bought one of the boxes?  It is a total ripoff.  I paid 1500 gold bars for a box and only got a few franchise coins.  It wasn't even a discounted price for what I could have bought in the store.  Then I saw a pop up that said "get prime Verlander" so I bought the box and only got more franchise tokens.  Yes, I know that the box description says "chance for..."  but the pop up was very misleading.  I complained about it to customer service and they totally blew me off.

Yep, I recently had a similar debate with myself in choosing whether to buy the #1 pick multi-draft package, or buy 6 individual #1 draft picks. The multi-draft says guaranteed 4 star or better player, and the single #1 draft pick says 3 star or better, but the thing is, they all offer the same players. Out of skepticism, I opted to buy the singles and out of 6 picks, I got one 4 1/2 star and one 4 star. I firmly believe if I would've picked the multi-draft package, I would've gotten my 4 star as guaranteed, and the rest 3 star. It is a scam,