Options

Glitch Jail vs. Glitch No Reward

Waterchickens31Waterchickens31 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
This is meant to be a positive post to actually get real responses so that the future versions of this game could be better.  Glu may not read or answer every issue, but many changes to this years versions come from constructive criticism.  So please don't reply with F-Glu or I got screwed.  I've had many teams through 16 and 17.  Some jailed, some not.  So this isn't a cry fest or cheating issue.

My question is this and in some ways hypothetical or actual depending on your experiences.

So let's say that there is a glitch and you don't get your reward for your club or personal achievement.  You contact Glu and they are unable to verify your reward so you miss out.  You can insert any possible glitch that for some reason keeps you from getting what you are supposed to.  The punishment for this is nothing.  Glu is not punished for the glitch and every one moves on.

On the other hand.  Let's say that there is a glitch that allows you to click on something over and over again getting the reward multiple times.  Insert any possible outcome that benefits the player, small or large.  Nothing hacked or done to make this happen.  So of course you take advantage and click the crap out of that benefit.  Punishment is Jail.  This just doesn't seem to be an even playing field.

Comments

• Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited July 2017
    TSB 2017 in-game Customer Non-Support doesn't even attempt to help. Often times they are copying and pasting from FAQs... with one response to me coming from a different game all together! So, glitch or not... the game randomly jails cheaters and legit players and Customer Non-Support just says whatever they can to close the ticket.

The reason for the CS issues is pretty simple really... the foreign center wants to keep their contract with Glu, so they fudge the numbers to make Glu think they are providing quality service. I.E. Numbers of tickets opened vs. tickets closed & average time tickets are open, thus giving the illusion of problems are being solved in a short amount of time. The problem with this comes with Glu OBVIOUSLY not monitoring the database and doing random checks to make sure things are as they appear.

I've pretty darn internet savvy... But, I couldn't find any legit contact info for Glu themselves... and their social media doesn't seem to be monitored for feedback... just random posts every now and then.  And no... nobody monitors the info.us@glu.com address, and the developers@glu.com address comes back undeliverable.

• Options
    royalpadreroyalpadre Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Great post and great point, waterchickens!   I wholeheartedly agree. Too bad we can't take this to app court. 
  • Options
    l02521zl02521z Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I'm about to see where their Main Office or whatever they have is. I drive as my job so Im constantly back and forth across the U.S. Im sure I'll be in their neighborhood here one of these days. I personally have spent well over $3000  on glu games since September 2014. I just found out about hackers here recently. Wish I knew this a long time ago. I would rather do that because Glu will never get a penny from me ever again.
  • Options
    AmelioAmelio Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    U spent $3,000 on game apps? Must be nice to spend that much... even if I could afford to spend $3,000.. I'm not spending it on free games on my phone 
  • Options
    l02521zl02521z Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Yeah man over the last 3 years or nearly 3 years I would spend I say roughly $100 a month on gold and other in app purchases

• Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    How long do people stay in Glu jail?
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Forever 
  • Options
    SymbolicJesterSymbolicJester Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    TSB 2017 in-game Customer Non-Support doesn't even attempt to help. Often times they are copying and pasting from FAQs... with one response to me coming from a different game all together! So, glitch or not... the game randomly jails cheaters and legit players and Customer Non-Support just says whatever they can to close the ticket.

The reason for the CS issues is pretty simple really... the foreign center wants to keep their contract with Glu, so they fudge the numbers to make Glu think they are providing quality service. I.E. Numbers of tickets opened vs. tickets closed & average time tickets are open, thus giving the illusion of problems are being solved in a short amount of time. The problem with this comes with Glu OBVIOUSLY not monitoring the database and doing random checks to make sure things are as they appear.

I've pretty darn internet savvy... But, I couldn't find any legit contact info for Glu themselves... and their social media doesn't seem to be monitored for feedback... just random posts every now and then.  And no... nobody monitors the info.us@glu.com address, and the developers@glu.com address comes back undeliverable.

Glu Mobile Inc

500 Howard St Ste 300
    SAN FRANCISCO   CA   94105-3027
    P: +1415.8006100