Options

How do you level up the Gold Ballpark Bundle?

Deputy276Deputy276 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
Title says it all. Also, it says "Level up disabled for fan rewards:. What exactly does that mean? 

Comments

• Options
    slab0meatslab0meat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Any gold you spend goes towards leveling (sp?) up the ballpark.

BUT... any gold spent during Fan Rewards events (usually Friday through Sunday) do NOT count towards it.
  • Options
    Excellent! Thank you slab0meat!!!  :)
  • Options
    Well still no levelling up of the ball park. Bought 1800 gold and it doesn't show on the gauge at all. But there is a constant red message about fan rewards. Do these fan rewards ever stop or what???
  • Options
    SymbolicJesterSymbolicJester Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Deputy276 said:
    Well still no levelling up of the ball park. Bought 1800 gold and it doesn't show on the gauge at all. But there is a constant red message about fan rewards. Do these fan rewards ever stop or what???
    Itsa gold you spend, no buy.......... If its red, do not spend it, wait for it to yellow, if its red, any gold you do spend will go towards the fan rewards

• Options
    Deputy276 said:
    Itsa gold you spend, no buy.......... If its red, do not spend it, wait for it to yellow, if its red, any gold you do spend will go towards the fan rewards

Okay thanks. Good grief. I will be dead from old age before I can get more than 6 gold a day from this. Whata lousy investment  :(
  • Options
    SymbolicJesterSymbolicJester Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Actually its not that bad, cause i spend 20 or more a week, takes time but it will get there, plus with your acheivements those will help, could be worse, you could be at level 5 needing to spend 80,000 for level 6 like me hahaha
  • Options
    slab0meatslab0meat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    If you've just started recently, I remember they gave Fan Rewards during the week as well as the weekend.  It was a pain in the ass.  Eventually, the mid-week one will go away and it's just the weekend event.

• Options
    I hope you are correct. I sent the company a complaint about this via e-mail. No reply yet.