Not gonna spend any more $$ on this game

Deputy276Deputy276 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
Reached silver level today. Suddenly all my games are losses with scores that look like a football game route. Plus I need to grind all the skills all over again and I am hardly winning any credits. Not gonna spend tons of money to BUY credits just to level up so that I can do it again at gold and then diamond level. That isn't "fun", that's just wasting $$. 

Comments

• kevw45kevw45 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    edited August 2017
    And yet you fail to realize just how much people like you ruin everything by even spending a penny at any time on these free games. Why do you do it? You're spending your money on something virtual, it's nothing you can even remotely take possession of... Boy, I bet you just impress the hell out everyone when you tell them how far you are on this game and how much it cost you to get there... Not!!!
  • SymbolicJesterSymbolicJester Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    kevw45 said:
    And yet you fail to realize just how much people like you ruin everything by even spending a penny at any time on these free games. Why do you do it? You're spending your money on something virtual, it's nothing you can even remotely take possession of... Boy, I bet you just impress the hell out everyone when you tell them how far you are on this game and how much it cost you to get there... Not!!!
    Cause its called entertainment, some people spend money on stuffed animals. some people spend money on reptiles, some people even spend money on money (Coin collectors) But its nice to see you let everyone know you are unable to comprehend everyone is different and some people (myself included) actually spend money for entertainment during our free time.
    edited August 2017
    kevw45 said:
    Cause its called entertainment, some people spend money on stuffed animals. some people spend money on reptiles, some people even spend money on money (Coin collectors) But its nice to see you let everyone know you are unable to comprehend everyone is different and some people (myself included) actually spend money for entertainment during our free time.
    Yeah, and everything you just listed people waste their money on are things that take on a physical property. They can be shared with other people, and other people can enjoy them too whether, observing, touching, or interact with in some way, which in return gives the owner gratification for owning it. That was my exact point when I said of this game, "it's nothing you can even remotely take possession of," and, "you're spending your money on something virtual." Meaning it's not real!! You're spending all this flippin' money on this game, and who can you share it with that will think it's cool, or neat?... NOBODY!!! Not even anyone that plays it! GET A LIFE! What, are you your own best friend or something? Find something better to spend your money, or I should probably say, your parent's money on so the rest of us can be entertained outside of work, or our friends without costing money, you fool!
    kevw45 said:
    kevw45 said:
    Yeah, and everything you just listed people waste their money on are things that take on a physical property. They can be shared with other people, and other people can enjoy them too whether, observing, touching, or interact with in some way, which in return gives the owner gratification for owning it. That was my exact point when I said of this game, "it's nothing you can even remotely take possession of," and, "you're spending your money on something virtual." Meaning it's not real!! You're spending all this flippin' money on this game, and who can you share it with that will think it's cool, or neat?... NOBODY!!! Not even anyone that plays it! GET A LIFE! What, are you your own best friend or something? Find something better to spend your money, or I should probably say, your parent's money on so the rest of us can be entertained outside of work, or our friends without costing money, you fool!
    And may i point out, not once did i even resort to name calling are acting stupid, but please let me say thank you for confirming it. Once you realize the game can be played for free, but also realize that they did not make the game to be played for free, they made it to make money, just like ever other game. Also i would like to mention if it wasnt for us so-called "Fools" that pay, you would not be playing either. No money coming in, no game.

So you are welcome
    edited August 2017
    kevw45 said:
    kevw45 said:
    And may i point out, not once did i even resort to name calling are acting stupid, but please let me say thank you for confirming it. Once you realize the game can be played for free, but also realize that they did not make the game to be played for free, they made it to make money, just like ever other game. Also i would like to mention if it wasnt for us so-called "Fools" that pay, you would not be playing either. No money coming in, no game.

So you are welcome
    You didn't resort to name calling in very specific ways, but you resorted to be an a-hole with that line, "You're unable to comprehend everyone is different." Trying to insult my intelligence. You're not even the original OP, of whom my message was directed at. You just came out of nowhere and starting running your mouth, obviously because I hit a nerve beyond who I was directly talking to. Trust me, I never start anything, it's always you loserific punks that spend your life on here that start stuff. Oh, and may I say, let me just get on my knees and bow down to you for enabling me to play because you spend money on here. I didn't realize how dependent I was on you. Omg, thank you, thank you, I have nothing but admiration, appreciation, and just the upmost respect and gratitude to just even to be talking to you. You are my freakin' idol -_-
    Actually, how about this... Screw you! I just spent over a hundred dollars on softballs, a gear bag, and bases, to actually go out, practice and play the REAL game, with a REAL team, with REAL people... This game may have been created with intention to make money, but it had to evolve into what it is now which is something that's impossible to play without spending money. It wasn't always like this, a lot of people are pissed that it's like this now. and it's only thanks to people like you. So I guess that's what's only to be thankful for, huh? Shoot, these game creators have your loyalty so locked up, it's pathetic. You sit there, open your wallet to them, tell them to take whatever they want, and they give nothing in return except more reasons for you to keep opening your wallet to them. It's backwards fool! And yes, that's what you are. You should have their loyalty, and they should be treating you like they are dependent on you... STUPID! Let me just finish up by saying I just uninstalled the game, and I'm finding something else to do in my down time. Once again, GET A LIFE! You have one horrendous addiction. Peace!

yet here you are complaining cause other people are spending money, and may i add its not those who spend money that makes it hard on those who do not, i have went through many games without buying anything and hang with the best of them, the only thing i cant do it do it constantly as that would require spending. You can play this game for free, you do not have to spend anything, its not my fault your "Intelligence" wont allow you to figure it out.

And further more, dont insult my intelligence

com·pre·hend
    ˌkämprəˈhend/
    verb
    1. 1.
      grasp mentally; understand.

As i said, you dont comprehend the fact, or should i use the word "Understand". Though the point im making is i did not say anything about your intelligence, and after that reply, I do not need to, you just proved it.

And honestly mate, i wish i could go out and play, i loved sports, but seeing im 39, with two busted knee caps, and an ankle injury where i tore my ligaments in 17 places, will not allow me to do that.
  • Deputy276Deputy276 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Wow. Sure didn't mean to crank up this level of controversy. Fact is, whether I spend money or not is MY call. I don't need advice from anyone. I'm way too old to go out to a sandlot, if anyone remembers what they are, and play real baseball. All of the PC baseball games are gone. So I thought I would check this out. I will keep fooling around with it, but whether I spend any more money on it depends on if I enjoy it.
    Deputy that is all im saying, but he wants to blame you and everyone else who pays. Im not saying spend, i do it cause i enjoy playing the game, i can sit at home, which is not on my 2 broken knees and 1 bad foot, and enjoy something. Just like the clan I am leader of, i dont ask for much other then participation, i have set rules that allows people to not help during an event and ways to make up for it. I can "COMPREHEND" everyone is different, this is why i wont expect anyone to spend money helping the clan, some people like kev, dont feel like its worth it, some cant afford it, some just dont play as much, which is all fine.

Deputy that is all im saying, but he wants to blame you and everyone else who pays. Im not saying spend, i do it cause i enjoy playing the game, i can sit at home, which is not on my 2 broken knees and 1 bad foot, and enjoy something. Just like the clan I am leader of, i dont ask for much other then participation, i have set rules that allows people to not help during an event and ways to make up for it. I can "COMPREHEND" everyone is different, this is why i wont expect anyone to spend money helping the clan, some people like kev, dont feel like its worth it, some cant afford it, some just dont play as much, which is all fine.

Jester...agree with you 100%.  :)
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Wow... I don't spend a dime and my team is progressing just fine. There are other ways to get gold other than spending the overly inflated prices ie watching videos and doing offers it takes a little more time and patience but when you get nothing for the mystery boxes but franchise coins and virtual cash and no good picks from number 1 draft picks then all that's lost is a little bit of time. Never spend money on this game they make a killing on ads, us watching videos and doing offers. Just have patience slow and steady wins the race.
  • rolltide8722rolltide8722 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    TSB (glue) annual revenue of $87 million, the company is solid. Stock $3 a share / Nasdaq.  Don't spend any money, buy 10 gold draft picks... you are lucky if you get a solid player! The odds are in your favor to hit a gas station up, and buy 10 scratch offs. Recently dropped 1800 in an attempt to get George Brett. Brace yourself... 8 evo tokens and a handful of franchise coins!  I need my a$$ kicked if I buy anything else, but if I do buy anything else... I better get 2004 Barry Bonds, or I'll lose it. 
    If you play game straight up.. yeah no doubt on building a solid squad but there's a ceiling for being mediocre. I hope.. everyone strives to be the best, I do and this whole process of getting there with the game is Busch league 
    Why in the world would you consistently play this game with Elvis Andrus and jake arrietta as your studs. If that gets you off and entertains you!! Your way to complacent in your hobbys lol might as well buy a yo yo and drool over it going up and down.  You gotta spend $ to advance and I'm not dropping $. I'm 23 years old but if my dad found out I dropped $10 on a baseball game on my phone... I would be anticipating a a$$ kicking 
    Watching videos to make gold...I don't think so. Not unless you do that 24 hours a day. Even then, you only get a tiny amount of gold for each video.
  • slab0meatslab0meat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I've spent money on this game, a decent amount in '16 and a little bit in '17.  However, sitting at Platinum Level 1, with some of my starters Platinum 1/2, and all others at Gold level 10, with no way to advance them.  Can't buy EVO, club loyalty barely ever gives it, and I don't buy mystery boxes anymore.  So I have nowhere to go, I'm not going to try advancing further with so many gold guys remaining.  So, no incentive to spend even if I wanted to.