Gold Ballpark Bundle...bad scam...don't buy!

Deputy276Deputy276 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
Bought this on Monday thinking I could get some gold fairly easily. WRONG! Supposedly, when "fan rewards" shuts off, the ballpark can be levelled up by spending gold. Here's the scam...FAN REWARDS NEVER SHUTS OFF. All week levelling up has been disabled because of "fan rewards". Now the weekend is here and it is still locked out. Either this thing is broken, or there is some fine print somewhere telling when fan rewards is shut off. Probably for 15 minutes from 2:45 AM to 3:00 AM. Best to stay away from this thing. It simply doesn't work.

Comments

• SymbolicJesterSymbolicJester Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Deputy276 said:
    Bought this on Monday thinking I could get some gold fairly easily. WRONG! Supposedly, when "fan rewards" shuts off, the ballpark can be levelled up by spending gold. Here's the scam...FAN REWARDS NEVER SHUTS OFF. All week levelling up has been disabled because of "fan rewards". Now the weekend is here and it is still locked out. Either this thing is broken, or there is some fine print somewhere telling when fan rewards is shut off. Probably for 15 minutes from 2:45 AM to 3:00 AM. Best to stay away from this thing. It simply doesn't work.
    Actually Deputy, you can level it up, sure that fan rewards is a pain but it will go away, i do not spend anything till it does, i rather spend on the ballpark to get better rewards faster.

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Fan Rewards only happens in the weekend unless you activate a personal one.
  • Deputy276Deputy276 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Well I got this letter from support concerning levelling up the ballpark. Seems reasonable. Just frustrating that I can't do anything until this fans rewards thing goes away:

gio
    August 05, 2017, 08:06 -0600
    Hello Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm really sorry for the bad timing there. I understand that there are a lot of ongoing fan rewards events and this is sort of blocking your ball park from growing.

Right now, there is no way to turn off the fan rewards. I believe it's going on to compliment the current Legendary Moments events.

I can assure you that there will be times where there won't be any fan rewards in the near future.

I'll send the feedback to the developers and they may consider the option. However, things like that take time and testing. We're going to have to wait.

I appreciate your measured response to the issue. Feel free to send a new message if you need further assistance. 

We look forward to serving you again.

Best regards, 
    Gio

Fan Rewards only happens in the weekend unless you activate a personal one.
    I wouldn't even know HOW to activate a personal fan rewards thing. And all week there has been no possibility to level up the gold ball park.
    Finally started working this morning. Yay!  :) 
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Deputy276 said:
    Finally started working this morning. Yay!  :) 
    It'll generally work between Monday and Friday noon. I haven't seen a midweek Fan rewards in a long time. On a holiday weekend, it may be extended. I am finally up to 36 gold a day. In the long run, it should pay off. 
    Evidently, as others have stated in other posts, it takes a week before you can start using it. Not sure why that is, and GLU should let people know it is that way.
  • Padrino967Padrino967 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was thinking of buying this bundle . Has it gotten better for you guys ?? Does it take gold to upgrade?? Thanks in advanced