How is everyone scoring so many points?

bstehlbstehl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
I have been playing for about a week now and my team is all 3.5 stars or better.  I have moved up to Pro status and all of my upgrades are 8 or better.

This past weekend I played in a tournament and was only able to get like 25,000 points.  What is the trick to all of these people scoring 1 million plus points.  Also, how do you join an active club in order to be able to win more rewards that way.

Comments

• bstehlbstehl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    any advice?
  • Rhound50Rhound50 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I am not an expert but there has to be some kind of cheating or hack going on. Less than an hour into an event ang guys have 3 mil already, weekend events teams with 75mil+. In the events my entire clubs plays with boosts we have never gotten over 10 mil and are normally happy to get 5mil. 
  • Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    You can win appx 125 games per hour in an event.  Throw in a 1/4 multiplier and 100,000,000 can be done pretty quickly.
    How are you able to play that many games?  The energy runs out, are you buying tons of gold or do you just get a lot of gold.  If so how are you able to get so much gold without purchasing.
    bstehl said:
    How are you able to play that many games?  The energy runs out, are you buying tons of gold or do you just get a lot of gold.  If so how are you able to get so much gold without purchasing.
    There are ways....looking at a bracket, Those Knockers, Mammoths, Dynasty all have over 50,000,000 in 2.5 hours. 
  • NOTBADDNOTBADD Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    bstehl said:
    There are ways....looking at a bracket, Those Knockers, Mammoths, Dynasty all have over 50,000,000 in 2.5 hours. 
    50 Million???? Try Billion!!!! That's total BULLSHIT!!!! I don't care how you slice it. Those teams need to be in their own friggin bracket. A team like mine should NEVER see them in my bracket ... NEVER!
  • NOTBADDNOTBADD Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    MAMMOTHS, KNOCKERS, OUTKASTZ, JUST TO NAME A FEW...
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Of course they are not cheaters. they are just focused and well organized clubs.
  • DPSucksDPSucks Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Or maybe those teams have focused on winning six or seven brackets each day, playing gold leagues, saving their gold, and not buying draft picks.  if you dont like the bracket you are in move...  haters  

This past weekend it looks like Dynasty, Mammoths, and Dreamteam01 all had over 1 billion in the same bracket.  Do these people have no lives?  The math behind that is ridiculous.  Throw all these teams into a grouping and let them fight it out and leave the normal teams to themselves.

• TapaholicsTapaholics Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    No lives .... Tap lives matter too
  • golf4lifegolf4life Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    DPSucks said:
    Or maybe those teams have focused on winning six or seven brackets each day, playing gold leagues, saving their gold, and not buying draft picks.  if you dont like the bracket you are in move...  haters  
    Sounds like you're part of the group. More than likely have a Droid too and participate in the gold hack that droids can do
  • YOU CAN DO ITYOU CAN DO IT Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My club bracket hunts all the time. It's rule #1 if you want to win. Why would anyone play in a bracket when the top team already has a 100 million. That's a waste of resources. 
    What does your bracket mean? 
    bstehl said:
    What does your bracket mean? 
    Creating a new club later in weekend in hopes of not being grouped with teams scoring 1 billion.  I believe as they fill up new ones are created.

• ClimaxBombersClimaxBombers Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Im not sure i believe there is not cheat codes being used to get that many points. 
  • Deputy276Deputy276 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    When people don't do well in a game, it is common for them to run to the cheat accusation. All those free gold things on Facebook and YouTube are scams. Some folks have a lot of cash to spend on gold, and others spend 16 hours a day playing a game. Nothing you can do about it.
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
     All the post prior to August 7 were referring to TSB16 and it became ridiculous with point Hacking. I've only seen a handful of issues in 17 concerning people manipulating point value's  only been one club (person) That a can recall. 
  • wildbill116wildbill116 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How do you get the 1/4 multiplier?   And one more question if I get the player of the month box and I get a player.    Is he permanant?     I know his stats's are buffed for the month.    But I don't want to lose him after august.  
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
      To get the multiplier of 1.4 you need to finish in the top 10 on Tuesdays club event. After the month is over and  their stats go down just make sure to lock them in your in actives if you do you won't accidentally trade them in. 
  • GrayHeadedMuleGrayHeadedMule Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Maybe using AutoPlay?
  • hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited September 2017
    Deputy276 said:
    When people don't do well in a game, it is common for them to run to the cheat accusation. All those free gold things on Facebook and YouTube are scams. Some folks have a lot of cash to spend on gold, and others spend 16 hours a day playing a game. Nothing you can do about it.
    Or that BlueLeopard even admitted in a post that "people cheat and it's literally impossible to stop."

http://tapsportsbaseballforums.com/discussion/comment/3990#Comment_3990

I mean what **** incentive do you have when you hear an admin say that? I'm having a pissing war over 1500 gold with GLU support (which is horrible, btw) and there are hackers selling 100k gold without a **** thing being done.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I have been playing since the 2015 version (which I gotta say is the worst out of the three in terms of cheats and hacks) I'm gold level first tier with team strength about 43000. I collect gold via videos and offers (although it seems they aren't using tapjoy any more which stinks). Over a three to four weeks span I can save up between 25000 to 30000 gold and never play the big prices on gold but Glu still makes money hand over fist in advertising dollars. That being said yes there are ways to legally improve your team and compete but it takes patience. I am a firm believer Glu will never eradicate hacking and cheating completely because they need it and I believe they facilitate some forms of hacking and cheating possibly from the inside to force honest players to spend tons and tons of real money for a slight chance at getting great players or upgrades in the higher levels. If you spend real life money on this game you are a fool because what are you getting for a $100 10400 gold. That doesn't go far. It doesn't even get you a 5 star player anymore at least in gold level what a couple of boxes that yield franchise coins or prime/legend xp and you don't even have a chance to get one of those prime/legend players. You honestly have a better shot at winning the Powerball than you do at striking it on a big name player. In order to give the honest player a chance they need to raise the chance significantly on getting better players, lower the cost it takes to get a box or draft pick, and make it easier to upgrade players/team. That would justify the high price points on gold... sort of. It's a virtual game and you'll still nothing tangible in return so can be justified only so much.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Deputy276 said:
    Or that BlueLeopard even admitted in a post that "people cheat and it's literally impossible to stop."

I mean what **** incentive do you have when you hear an admin say that? I'm having a pissing war over 1500 gold with GLU support (which is horrible, btw) and there are hackers selling 100k gold without a **** thing being done.

Cheating has existed since the existence of humans, bro.  If you have a simple way to get rid of them all, I'd love to hear it.  I'm sure the QA teams at Blizzard, EA, and PlayerUnknown would love to hear the same thing.

Every move that we make as a company will lead to hate.  Rockstar does a mass ban of people in GTA Online and boom, they lost tens to thousands of users.  Everybody talks massive ish about Destiny 2 and boom, it's the highest grossing release of the year.  That's just the internet.

I'm well aware of the hackers are selling gold.  There's measures taken.  We're just not the kind of company that'll announce everything we do.  We're not the San Francisco 49ers.
  • cyboji59cyboji59 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    They cheat, no way to see 2000 gold in one week even. I play it hard and so does my team....no way to get that many points without cheating...not possible.
  • cyboji59cyboji59 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    All you have to do is look at the top teams each weekend, not rocket science...chat room is full of guys selling teams and gold....how is that possible?
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    When there is price gauging by Glu people will resort to cheating. They force the consumer to find realistic ways to play the game. If prices were reasonable fewer people would cheat and just pay for it. The reason there is cheating is because Glu prices are so offside it's sickening. 
  • hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Deputy276 said:

Cheating has existed since the existence of humans, bro.  If you have a simple way to get rid of them all, I'd love to hear it.  I'm sure the QA teams at Blizzard, EA, and PlayerUnknown would love to hear the same thing.

Every move that we make as a company will lead to hate.  Rockstar does a mass ban of people in GTA Online and boom, they lost tens to thousands of users.  Everybody talks massive ish about Destiny 2 and boom, it's the highest grossing release of the year.  That's just the internet.

I'm well aware of the hackers are selling gold.  There's measures taken.  We're just not the kind of company that'll announce everything we do.  We're not the San Francisco 49ers.
    Sorry for the short tone and I know you're a one man army on here, but you have to look at from where a large portion of us are. Gold is getting passed around like cheap Halloween candy and a lot of members have become jaded with the process. Meanwhile there are those of us who upgrade the legit way but it seems like we're getting shit on thanks to a few jerkoffs who are ruining the game for the rest of us.

How would you stop it? Nightly database reports where a query would be run to see if a specific value (gold, team level, money, etc) has gone up irregularly. If it has gone up, it would then be verified against any purchases that were made. I know you can earn some gold though videos and offers (that is, whenever glu decides to pay out. Still waiting for my 1500 gold). But nobody is racking six figure gold total from videos and completed offers.

Maybe you're already doing that, and yes it's smart to not show your cards when trying to protect your turf online. Just throwing my .02 out there, and again sorry for the shitty tone earlier. There may or may not have been a few pops consumed beforehand.