Videos Not Giving Double Gold in current Promotion (Aug 10-15, 2017)

MagickMagick Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
According to the popups I'm seeing in the app (android phone), watching videos for gold is supposed to yield double-gold during the current promotional period (8 gold instead of the usual 4 gold).  However as of 4am ET on 8/11, I'm still getting 4 gold per video watch.  What's the deal?

Comments

• RevLex13RevLex13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. Talking to my club members and this seems to be an Android problem, not iPhone. I watch ALOT of videos so this issue is VERY disappointing!
  • MagickMagick Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Agreed -- I guess I shoulda gotten an iPhone.  I checked with my club-mates and it's not working for any of the android guys.
    I sent a message to @TapSportsBaseball on facebook in an effort to alert them to the issue, will let you know if they respond, or maybe they'll see this.
    Here is the response I got from customer care:
    "I'm sorry to hear that you are still getting regular rewards from the company presenting the videos and your game crashes after you played it, but thank you for the report! Your feedback is vital to help improve the game.  This information will be passed on to the appropriate vendor for investigation."
    ...so I would not expect this to get fixed.
    Also, I didn't say anything about my game crashing in my note to them, so not sure what that was about.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Android issue should be resolved now.
    Thanks, it did start working at some point late in the day .  We appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.