Confused

weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
This is what makes us want to quit......why a Gold level 3 team is getting a Platinum 6 is beyond me.
BTW, support told me they would NOT be reviewing the matchup algorithm again. So, since jailed teams are in rotation and players can no longer be blocked, WE'RE ALL SCREWED.

Comments

• DNess27DNess27 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    If you're getting matchups like that you need to level up.  You have to many wins for your current level.
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    DNess27 said:
    If you're getting matchups like that you need to level up.  You have to many wins for your current level.

I can't level up if I can't win to get to the playoffs...
  • DNess27DNess27 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    You waited to long just gotta keep pressing through or start over.
  • stankeenstankeen Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Why can't I simply pick the players I want to start prior to playing a game?  
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    weBUGyou said:
    BTW, support told me they would NOT be reviewing the matchup algorithm again. 
    Uh, what?  Care to show me who said that?
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    The ticket has since been closed, so I can't screenshot it. I messaged them about the frequent mismatches (i.e. bronze vs. gold or matching ridiculous jailed teams). They told me the developers have reviewed the matchup algorithm several times and wouldn't be making any additional changes to it. 
  • justagamejustagame Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The match ups are stupid if I auto play I lose to inferior teams 90% of the time I score 8 they somehow score 9 I'm talking have 2000 to 4000 better team than they have but seem to beat teams that I shouldn't this seems stupid I understand you can't win them all but I just played 6 straight and lost  5 to worse teams And the games weren't even close losing by 6 to 8 runs come on 
  • MagickMagick Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    weBUGyou said:
    BTW, support told me they would NOT be reviewing the matchup algorithm again. 
    Uh, what?  Care to show me who said that?
    Can you enlighten us regarding what the basic tenets of the matchup algorithm are?  E.g., is it based primarily on team strength, team level, # wins, karma, etc?