Capping out prime CC Sabathia

2Next

Comments

• dellytraydellytray Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I made another ticket and someone else responded as well.They are investigating the situation further. So I guess we will See what happens .
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
  • leborn23leborn23 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    dellytray said:
    I made another ticket and someone else responded as well.They are investigating the situation further. So I guess we will See what happens .
    Good luck dude!! hope you can get your team back. I totally give up and receive my refund. Spending real money in this game is like a retoded fuk who will b teased by glu
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Any progress on getting the team back? 
    Nope told me I was a cheater and wasn't jailed for capping the prime player. Gave up on it. But thanks for asking 
    dellytray said:
    Nope told me I was a cheater and wasn't jailed for capping the prime player. Gave up on it. But thanks for asking 
    I got it today too and got the same copy and paste response accusing me of cheating and saying they cant tell me why. Full of crap. This game and company is becoming a joke.
    dellytray said:
    I got it today too and got the same copy and paste response accusing me of cheating and saying they cant tell me why. Full of crap. This game and company is becoming a joke.
    Yep same bullshit. Says it wasn't from capping but can't tell me what.I  have not done anything but play some hr derby.  The need better development team if this is their conclusions to everyones situation. 
  • ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Same thing just happened to me, I've started a ticket, waiting on a response.  I haven't cheated, got everything legitimately, but I was still jailed.  I'm not holding my breath, but hoping that something comes out of it to save my team.  I was only at gold too.
    Hit up BlueLeopard and tell him. ALLEGEDLY he is part of the Glu team. My guess is he can do nothing... will do nothing... because nobody at Glu knows what the hell is going on!!!
    Hit up BlueLeopard and tell him. ALLEGEDLY he is part of the Glu team. My guess is he can do nothing... will do nothing... because nobody at Glu knows what the hell is going on!!!
    My buddy tried already.. can't help when dev team came to their conclusion. Shits gay af glu always has same copy n paste response.
    I want a job with customer nonsupport. How much does it pay to click copy and paste all day?
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited June 2017
    I agree that the obvious copy and pasting from the FAQs looks bad and is unprofessional. Especially when it's clear the person responding hasn't read your whole message, because you've clearly addressed what they are pasting from the FAQs as not the problem. Have had that happen to me. Although, I will say in that case, when I received that response, I made it clear that my original message already addressed what the person had pasted as their response and I got a quick reply that actually gave me a real answer. So at least credit for that.
    It's laziness... plain and simple. It starts at the top, and trickles down from there. Owners don't care... VPs don't care... managers don't care... employees don't care. Profit statements is all that matters... because Glu KNOWS people will keep playing and spending no matter how crappy their service is.

Welcome to gaming in 2017...
    edited June 2017
    And there is another glitch if u update to new version do not switch ur team example from Indians to the cubs to get the boost. It reset the players to the new team all bronze players level 1 lol. My buddy made ticket and said he was also cheating glu are some comedians 
    edited June 2017
    I dont know about comedians, but thats definitely laughable. Another good example of copy and paste. I think we all get it. There is no customer service at all this year. Just somebody that logs in and clicks copy and paste all day.
  • AmelioAmelio Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    dellytray said:
    so I finally saved enough prime xp up to cap CC sabathia. So I capped him off and then I got instant jailed. All this time I spent saving the prime xp up for last couple weeks and as soon as I cap him i get jailed. not sure if it's a bug in the game or if it will be fixed. I made a customer support ticket. Will update post with the outcome of situation. 

dellytray said:
    so I finally saved enough prime xp up to cap CC sabathia. So I capped him off and then I got instant jailed. All this time I spent saving the prime xp up for last couple weeks and as soon as I cap him i get jailed. not sure if it's a bug in the game or if it will be fixed. I made a customer support ticket. Will update post with the outcome of situation

IF your with a club and you cap your prime player, you will get instant jail, BUT, if you leave the club your in, Then cap your prime player/s... you won't get jailed. I'm not saying that you hacked... but in my experience.. the only players I know who have been jailed, All of them used hacks.. I guess it could be possible to get jailed and NOT use a hack, but that's gotta be a very rare thing.  And how the hell can anyone afford capping Prime players? Even regular players... I gave my Diamond level acct away.. because it's ridiculous what they're asking for to level players... it cost way to damn much to level players on Diamond level..  and as for opening 5 boxes and got 3 CC Sabathia's ?? I doubt it... I got the CC prime and it cost me a lot... the 1st 25 boxes and I couldn't get him... finally did get him... but I will NEVER buy anymore prime player boxes... it's bullshit, there must be a 2% chance of getting him... I know of 12 players who tried getting CC... and like me, they spent a lot and never got him and jus gave up... so for you to say you pulled 3 out of 5 boxes? I doubt that... unless you hacked the game.  And again, if your jailed? It's because you got caught hacking at some point...  just admit it and move on... there are plenty of people who have hacked and then come on here and say they played honest,  But still got jailed... they don't jail for the hell of it.  I stopped playing TSB17... it cost way to much money to level players on those last few levels... and the team boosts you have to level are even ridiculous... anyways, just create a new team and DONT USE HACKS

• leborn23leborn23 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Good news !!! My team is freed but i don't know when it is freed. Maybe you guys can check your account to see if it is back.
  • Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    What exactly happens if youre jailed? I have a prime player im close to capping, but after reading this im a little afraid too.. does it just effect club stuff?