Auto play is a jip

jnew07jnew07 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I am so tired expecially in tournaments and prime games when your team clearly has a large advantage yet for some reason the opposing team always seems to score 7 points in the 9th inning. Your game is a rip off if you don't spend money!!!

Comments

• jnew07jnew07 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    If I spend 20$ will you quit **** me over !?!?
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    No.  If you bother to read the rest of the threads on this forum, it has to do with the amount of wins you have.
    How about you enlighten me because it really makes no sense. Just like I just finished a series in season mode with a franchise player who had three hits the entire series and my other top two players do poorly yet somehow my mid level players are the only ones who can get on base. I feel like we all feel this way
  • StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    jnew07 said:
    If I spend 20$ will you quit **** me over !?!?
    No.  If you bother to read the rest of the threads on this forum, it has to do with the amount of wins you have.
    Lol by "No" does this mean you will keep **** him over even if he spends $20? Lol 
    Yes I do believe that's what he means. 20$ is not enough. 20$ woul buy me what, a couple hundred gold in this game

Your game is a **** joke!!! Once again in season mode my top five batters are 90 or above hitting against a pitcher with stuff 66 and I have a franchise player and all I can do is pop it up? **** joke. If your going to **** someone over at least make it somewhat real. Are you purposely trying to make sure I'm not second in my decision? Assholes 
  • BILLYSBEANBILLYSBEAN Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    So you have to TANK to WIN? WTF? 
    I think the actual equation is.... SPENDING $$$$$ = WINS.... I'm a Oakland A not a NYY.... 
    Season mode is a **** rip too. It makes me not even want to play. I might as well just auto play the **** out of it just to get my achievements. Waste of time and franchise players to play a whole game just to drop 6 runs in the 9th inning 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I feel you all's pain... I've playing this game since the 2015 version if you all haven't played the 2015 version I understand why you think the 2017 version is a rip off. Believe me this version is way better than the other two previous versions especially 2015 that version stunk!!! Look I'm not saying this game is flawless it's most certainly not but I can tell you it has made a better attempt than in previous versions to curb the hacking and cheating. Don't get me wrong it's still there. When I see the weekend event and see the absurd point totals its like why bother. I tell you all what you don't have spend real life money to be a potent team... slow and steady.. watch the videos for gold complete offers for gold. I agree their prices are way to high of a price point for a cell phone game. If they came way down on prices more people will pay money less people will have incentive to cheat. I look other games this game is in the top probably only one there might be other ones out not many that have price points like this and yet you don't get anything tangible in return just a slim shot. If you spend your hard earned money on this virtual game (not real with nothing real coming back to you) you're the fool not glu. It just makes glu look unethical and like scam and or con artists!
    What really starting to piss me off is I have capped diamond players in silver division yet I'm playing against pitchers with 140+ ratings?? Wtf if I am capped and diamond and only a 108 why the **** should I be going up against what are obviously capped gold or platinum players?!?!? Blows my mind
  • hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited September 2017
    jnew07 said:
    Season mode is a **** rip too. It makes me not even want to play. I might as well just auto play the **** out of it just to get my achievements. Waste of time and franchise players to play a whole game just to drop 6 runs in the 9th inning 
    It is a rip. At one point my team was 25 games over .500, something like 42-17 and 12 games in first.

Am I supposed to believe that my team turned into a steaming turd overnight and was fully capable of going 6-34 over the next ten sessions? If I'm gonna get ****ed over, then what's the point of playing?