Options

Rigged Playoffs

tmull65tmull65 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
love how I'll be leading 9-2 in the top of the 7th and they'll score 10 on a pitcher that hasn't tired or dropped in performance all game. Seems like the playoff teams only happen to score when you do like they're purposely trying to make it challenging. If I've put the time and effort in to making my team good enough to smash a playoff team I don't feel like they should automatically play me that close. Seems rigged 

Comments

• Options
    OakGroveRcktsOakGroveRckts Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Welcome to TSB17!  It's all rigged just to get you to spend real money
  • Options
    lipps34lipps34 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yeah I kno.  This will be my fourth series trying for 2nd level in gold.   I'm 1-9 so far.  Which is insane.  It's possible my team isn't good enough yet. But 34k seems reasonable to compete.  
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    lipps34 said:
    Yeah I kno.  This will be my fourth series trying for 2nd level in gold.   I'm 1-9 so far.  Which is insane.  It's possible my team isn't good enough yet. But 34k seems reasonable to compete.  
    Obviously not
  • Options
    newhallboxernewhallboxer Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Just try to have an ice wrap on hand for every playoff game, use a 2 coin franchise player where needed and play the game during your teams "real lifetime" game. That should do it. Maybe check your team upgrades?? And possibly do a better job at the plate :-)
  • Options
    dsay3417dsay3417 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    1-9 hahaha I went 13-53 against the royals and I'm 14-63 against the Yankees and haven't beaten them yet, I've had a series won 3 times and my closer who is 140 and my best player has allowed 4 runs each time