Trade Network Needed

Jbhoward23@gmail.comJbhoward23@gmail.com Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
Given that signing players you already have through the drafts is advantageous the incredible game that could be created if users could firstly, see other users teams, and maybe a list of players that user is looking to trade, and make an offer based on the unused players he currently has, which maybe be useful to the first player. It seems like that would make this game so much more. I would love to see it introduced. Would make drawing a two star player for 100 gold worth something as a tradeable commodity rather than the 16 Exp or whatever 

Comments

• Jbhoward23@gmail.comJbhoward23@gmail.com Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    And I get this would be resource heavy for the game itself but a simple side app that linked with your account would be relatively simple. Its gotta be essentially a giant database at its heart. Then it's just a case of coding the trade proposal and transfer system.

Bit like an in game editor for Football Manager for those who have any idea what I mean by that
  • scrntnscrntn Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Not a good idea. This would be exploited by so many teams and clubs. 
  • Jbhoward23@gmail.comJbhoward23@gmail.com Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    Exploited in what sense? You wouldn't have to accept the trade deals offered?
  • Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Exploited in what sense? You wouldn't have to accept the trade deals offered?
    If this happens im starting a few teams.  1 team my good one.  All others will be feeders for my good team.  I would absolutly accept bpgus deals...because my good team would get better and my bad team can level up other players until they're ready.

After that, im giving major advantages to everyone in my club.

So...theres THAT.

• Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    yup. bad idea. trade in your inactives for experience. you need MILLIONS of experience points at higher levels
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • AmelioAmelio Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I'm in the Diamond level of my team... I use my players I don't need for the XP that's needed just to upgrade my players.. being in the Diamond level is a pain in the ass.. the cash, XP and Gold needed to upgrade your best players is ridiculous.. I upgraded Clayton Kershaw to level 2 in the Diamond level.. his over all # bumped up by 5 but to get him to level 3 in Diamond.. what I need is insane! It will take me forever to max out all my top players to lvl 10 diamond... I probably won't even get the chance to level Clayton Kershaw before the baseball season is over! And by 2018.. he will still be at lvl2 Diamond when they bring out the TSB 2018 game
  • myankee88myankee88 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I need to bring back the stats against each player. Last year they had it this year they don't have it.
  • myankee88myankee88 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    They need to bring back I meant!!!!
  • TwinsBomberTwinsBomber Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I think a trade mechanism would be a great addition.  RedWhiteNBlueJays makes a great point, but Glu could impose a structure that would permit even-up trades (ex. 4 star silver level 5 for another 4 star silver level 5) for a small fee in gold or blue cash.  But trading to different levels (ex. silver 8 for silver 3) could include a larger fee or XP or something.  There could be larger adjustments in the fee for a greater difference in levels.  The Glu pricing for free agents could be a general guide - for example a 3 star free agent goes for 250 gold and a 4 star free agent goes for 1600 gold.  So if someone wanted to make a very uneven trade like a 3 star player for a 4 star player, they should also pay the team giving up the more valuable player the 1350 difference in gold (maybe plus a small fee in gold or blue cash to Glu for facilitating the trade).  That's just an idea, and I'm sure there are additional considerations, but trading players would add a realistic element to the game and provide another way to build your team with some control over the position and the level of the players involved.