Options

TIRED OF THE GLITCHES!

BILLYSBEANBILLYSBEAN Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
please join in this discussion so our VOICES Will Be HEARD!
Anyone having issues with the game not loading.... ? freezes at 88%..
Videos that won't Load? 
Boosts and Gold not being credited after watching the Video? 
Feel free to add to the list!!!
I for one WILL NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES until things improve! 
This is a great game but apparently they're making so much money they don't care! 
I play GOW... (Game of War) it had the same issues until people stopped spending MONEY...,, 
JOIN ME In My effort to improve the situation..... I will not spend money until the glitches are resolved..., there will always be occasions when issues need to be resolved....  I get that.... 
Enough of My Ranting..,, ! 
BILLYSBEAN team AIRFORCE

Comments

• Options
    Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I'm always having issues with videos that won't load.

To TAP: If you are lacking sponsors just put in place your own ads for other Glu games so players don't have this ongoing issue...
  • Options
    OakGroveRcktsOakGroveRckts Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Glu lost $80m in 2016, so I don't think they are making much money on it lol...,,,,
  • Options
    TwinsBomberTwinsBomber Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I agree on videos very slow to load.  Coincidentally this weekend Glu is offering double gold for completing offers or watching videos.  But every time I clicked through to see offers, I get the message that no offers are available, and there are almost always no videos.  It's sorta like Target or Walmart putting an item on sale for half price but when you drive to the store, they are out-of-stock.  In this case, it seems they can't or won't make offers available, and only a couple videos (to be fair, they did pay 8 gold) but so few that it hasn't been helpful for boosts when playing the game.  I timed out on a winning streak last night when it took too long to get the "no videos available" message.  C'mon Glu, let's get it fixed.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    please join in this discussion so our VOICES Will Be HEARD!
    Anyone having issues with the game not loading.... ? freezes at 88%..
    Videos that won't Load? 
    Boosts and Gold not being credited after watching the Video? 
    Feel free to add to the list!!!
    I for one WILL NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES until things improve! 
    This is a great game but apparently they're making so much money they don't care! 
    I play GOW... (Game of War) it had the same issues until people stopped spending MONEY...,, 
    JOIN ME In My effort to improve the situation..... I will not spend money until the glitches are resolved..., there will always be occasions when issues need to be resolved....  I get that.... 
    Enough of My Ranting..,, ! 
    BILLYSBEAN team AIRFORCE

Good luck. The game crashes while playing videos especially the 360 view from every angle videos. They aren't gonna fix it. They would've fixed these issues by now but not now not with 2 months of baseball left they are too busy with a mad dash for cash and with 2018 coming out in 6 months possibly although I hear in some circles it might not happen. I'm not surprised by the loss of that much money. A company who puts out this high of caliber of a game but let's hacks and cheats run it into the ground deserves to lose money