Double-Gold for Videos again not working on android

MagickMagick Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
I see that the double-gold for offers & videos promotion is active again -- and once again videos are only giving the usual 4 gold on android devices.  Please resolve!

Comments

• scottmadisonscottmadison Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same problem. Please fix!
  • SteelCity_NickSteelCity_Nick Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yea me and some people in my club are not but some are. Customer support was no help please fix this. I dont think its fair. I love the game btw
  • PerfectCheckmatePerfectCheckmate Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    My problem is 
    A. Many times it says no video available.
    B. I'll try to complete an offer and it goes on and on and on and I'm not sure when I've gone far enough to get gold and I quit because I don't think they are ever going to end with all the questions, sign ups, and registrations. So I exit out and get no gold.
  • MagickMagick Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Sorry I didn't follow up on this -- it started working later that evening.  I contacted Customer Care via the app and they said they couldn't do anything to help me but would contact the vendor -- then it started working a short while later.  So you're welcome :)  [jk I probably had nothign to do with it].  In my former club we eventually narrowed it down that double gold doesn't work on Android devices until they do something else.  At least in our sample of 18, it worked on all 7 apple devices and none of the 11 android devices.
  • MagickMagick Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    ...and now it's back down to 4 gold per video watch the day before the promotion was supposed to end.  SMH