Options

Gold Tier drafting

murray21murray21 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
When drafting players now that I have hit the gold tier, I see that I have access to many more players but many of the "gold" players max out at Gold status.  Is it worth continuing to level my lower level guys that are now similar stat-wise to the new "gold" draft picks?  How does TAPSPORTS decide who occupies a specific position automatically?  Example...I just drafted a 2.5 star Jim Henderson that automatically took the position of a much better reliever that I had been leveling at RP1.   Just curious.

Comments

• Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    murray21 said:
    When drafting players now that I have hit the gold tier, I see that I have access to many more players but many of the "gold" players max out at Gold status.  Is it worth continuing to level my lower level guys that are now similar stat-wise to the new "gold" draft picks?  How does TAPSPORTS decide who occupies a specific position automatically?  Example...I just drafted a 2.5 star Jim Henderson that automatically took the position of a much better reliever that I had been leveling at RP1.   Just curious.

Depends on if you are set to current or potential. If a lower star player replaced a higher star player, you are probably set to current. Change it to potential. That way it will only replace players with higher overall potential players.