Just bought a stadium and now the game stops loading at 40%

hamel5150hamel5150 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Please help.  I have spent a lot money and time on this game I just purchased stadium and now game will not load. It freezes at 40%. Please assist. 

Comments

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it yet? 
    Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it yet? 
    Make sure your team is backed up to email or Facebook before you try this. Usually that helps resolve a lot if problems
  • hamel5150hamel5150 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How do I back it up if it was on my phone? I can't access it now. It stops loading at 43%. Thank you
    hamel5150 said:
    How do I back it up if it was on my phone? I can't access it now. It stops loading at 43%. Thank you
    Hmmmm. Good point. Not real sure. Maybe blueleopard can help? Try to send him a DM
  • PerfectCheckmatePerfectCheckmate Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Gee, you'd think someone on staff would be reading these things and attempting to resolve the problems.
  • hamel5150hamel5150 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Agreed especially since they don't mind taking my money. The purchase went through and after that, can't get on the game to load.  
  • bigknocker10bigknocker10 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Same thing happened to me, first time I have ever spent a penny on any game in my life. I purchased the stadium investment for 9.99 and the next game I tried to load froze at 43%. Spent a week back and forth with tech support. When they decided they couldn't figure it out they conveniently said they noticed my account was flagged. I asked them for what and they said it's their policy not to tell.  I'm a 46 year old man and have never cheated and don't have the slightest idea how to cheat. Long story short, they got my money and there is nothing I could do about it but warn other players how corrupt they are.  Oh, at the time of my flagging my team strength was around 28000.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    You can ask google play or iTunes for your money back, they will give it to you
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard