Cheaters

SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
Just played Bartmansbuddies (team strength 132924: mine is 52000). This team has at least 9 Legends on it. How is that possible without cheating?  Another question - how was I matched up to play a team 2.5 x my team strength?

Comments

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited September 2017
    As far as the matchup, you probably have too many wins at your level, and get matched against those teams to provide incentive to move up. As far as the 139k team strength, if they are cheating, they aren't doing it very well. Some of you need to quit claiming cheater cheater just because your team isn't that great. This game has been out since March.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    As far as the matchup, you probably have too many wins at your level, and get matched against those teams to provide incentive to move up. As far as the 139k team strength, if they are cheating, they aren't doing it very well. Some of you need to quit claiming cheater cheater just because your team isn't that great. This game has been out since March.
    Yeah that's right to a point...but there are cheaters. This game has been around for a while now so if people have endless amounts of money to pour into a mobile game more power to them and they can attain all those players pretty easily by now. You are right though that if someone is cheating and that's best that they are that's pretty pitiful... I'd expect them to be much better than that...even if they just started.
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Mightymouse
    l was NOT complaining because my team couldn't compete against this team. Lost to this team 3-1. Not bad for a team 1/3 the strength. My team is pretty good, built mainly through patience, aquiring gold through "video for gold" (a very slow process) and purchasing quality players through the Fan Favorite feature. I was referring to the type of players on this team - 9 or 10 Legends, all with high development ratings. This team doesn't appear to have been built through normal process. 
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Add 1ststrike to the list of teams with questionable lineups - 10 Legends maxed out!!!! How is that possible through normal team building processes?
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Add 1ststrike to the list of teams with questionable lineups - 10 Legends maxed out!!!! How is that possible through normal team building processes?
    Because the first day they released the prime boxes for 500 gold each, they included legends as well. Im not going to deny that people cheat, but players alone wont tell you anything. It goes far beyond that.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Because the first day they released the prime boxes for 500 gold each, they included legends as well. Im not going to deny that people cheat, but players alone wont tell you anything. It goes far beyond that.
    Ohhh....a good conspiracy theory...please prey do tell...
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    enter popcorn