FIX THE VIDEOS!!!!!! AGAIN

BILLYSBEANBILLYSBEAN Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
this isn't really a Bug... it's a totally failed system and a way to make people send $

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    this isn't really a Bug... it's a totally failed system and a way to make people send $
    The whole game is a failing system to grab as much cash as possible. I would think they would want people to watch as many ads as possible. Or should I say Fyber (I would think) should be pressuring Glu to ramp up ads. How else do you think Fyber is getting paid (I'm sure a nominal fee of course)but more ads watched more money in Fyber's pockets and more money kicked back to Glu.
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Been complaining  to the developers for a while on this topic. Their reply is that they have no control over how many videos the venders want to show. I find that hard to believe!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Been complaining  to the developers for a while on this topic. Their reply is that they have no control over how many videos the venders want to show. I find that hard to believe!
    The vendors wanna show as many ads as possible that's how they get paid. Glu for reasons known unto them want to reduce the videos to cut the amount of gold they are giving out but they are getting kickbacks so they are cutting their own throats I would think. They say what they said to you to deflect the heat unto someone else. Glu has inability to hold themselves accountable but to blame everyone else.