Options

Jailings

FYI2FYI2 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Why is Glu jailing entire clubs if someone is cheating in a club. We as players cannot know if someone is and it is not right to jail on a club basis vs a player basis. This has to stop as we have legit teams getting jailed for doing nothing wrong or being aware anything is wrong!!

Comments

• Options
    MagickMagick Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    How can I even tell if club-mates are cheating?  Man if I get jailed after putting a team together over many months without any illegal help I'm going to be beyond pissed.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I've been there twice already...leave the club if you suspect cheating. You can tell who has been jailed because that person can't contribute to the club. Reset your identifier through Google and change your password.
  • Options
    MagickMagick Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    thanks @battiestweeones2, can you tell me how to change the pw?  do i just need to log out and reset it?
    I'm not sure there was any cheating going on but another guy in my club got jailed and says he doesn't know why so I'm worried. There are also over 1k bonus games and over 400 wraps in the club, which were there when i joined (public club at the time), so maybe that indicates someone cheated somewhere along the way?  Anyway I quit the club, which sucks because I need rewards from this weekend but better than getting jailed for nothing.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Exactly... there's a guy in the club I was in that went from 50 something thousand to 75000 overnight... suspicious don't you think...but there could have been others like guy accidentally changed his favorite team which forced him to start over again he went from 20000 to 40 something thousand in a day before I left he was closing in 60000. Comparable speaking it has taken me 7 months to get to 54000. To change your password just log out from game. And then log back in with your email address and then hit forgot password and follow the instructions.
  • Options
    FYI2FYI2 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Glu is still jailing teams that are legit because they are jailing on a club basis, not team basis.